Beantwoord

Why T-mobile is so mean. No heart and no human approach even in corona times!

• 20 mei 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 253 Bekeken

Due to the corona situation I am stuck in other country. I can't go back home now. I DO PAY my abonament where it is stated that I can use the internet outside of the country. I have all my GB not used in NL since March - for which I do pay as well dear T-mobile !!!

I did one email check this month, because I had to act very quickly and for that T-mobile, asks me to pay extra money excusing themselves that they have this policy!!!! This is in my abonament, that I can use internet outside the country. If you can't see further than your own nose and business, that I am going to quit immediately with you. I'm not going to be a part of the business which is screwing people who are paying for this business. Now there are really tough times and if you cannot be true humans I do not want to have anything in common with you T-mobile. The minutes I have not used from my monthly abonament, are just lost - why you do not pay back me for that, ha?! You just take everything one direction and that is really ugly approach. Especially in this situation where the world is now!

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 20 mei 2020, 14:50

Hello @nickname8 

its very unfortunate when you are stuck in another country, each month you do get 18GB for outside NL but when T-mobile notices that you are using more data outside NL than in NL over a period of 4 months, they will charge an extra fine for each GB.

The best option would be to turn of data and only use the T-mobile sim for calling and incoming calls, if you have a dual sim phone or extra phone use an extra prepaid simcard from the country you are in for data.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Hello @nickname8 

its very unfortunate when you are stuck in another country, each month you do get 18GB for outside NL but when T-mobile notices that you are using more data outside NL than in NL over a period of 4 months, they will charge an extra fine for each GB.

The best option would be to turn of data and only use the T-mobile sim for calling and incoming calls, if you have a dual sim phone or extra phone use an extra prepaid simcard from the country you are in for data.

Reageer