Beantwoord

no free MBs received after topping up

• 12 augustus 2016
  • 1 reactie
  • 120 Bekeken

Hello, i have topped up my T-Mobile credit and have received an sms confirmation that "Bedankt voor uw opwaardering. Uw internet tegoed PLUS bonus tegoed zijn bijgeschreven. Vraag uw totale internet tegoed op via de mobiel internet software." however no free MBs are visible in the app and whenever I go on line my credit shrinks. Please let me know what went wrong. Regards, Kryspin
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 14 augustus 2016, 10:12

Hi Kryspin,

Welcome back to the T-Mobile Community.

Thank you for asking your question. I see the last time you topped up your credit was on 12/08.You say that you have received an SMS confirmation saying you have received bonus credit. Could you please post a screenshot of that sms? I can't find it in our system. As you may know we don't longer give free 250MB for every top-up. This temporary promotion has been changed and know you can receive 250MB if you play PrePaid Surprise. Check out this topic for more information.

The reason why you haven't received a PrePaid surprise code is because you blocked commercial SMS. I unblocked it so you can receive a code for your next top-up and you can win free data.

I hope i have provided you with sufficient information. If you have any questions further, please let me know.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Kryspin,

Welcome back to the T-Mobile Community.

Thank you for asking your question. I see the last time you topped up your credit was on 12/08.You say that you have received an SMS confirmation saying you have received bonus credit. Could you please post a screenshot of that sms? I can't find it in our system. As you may know we don't longer give free 250MB for every top-up. This temporary promotion has been changed and know you can receive 250MB if you play PrePaid Surprise. Check out this topic for more information.

The reason why you haven't received a PrePaid surprise code is because you blocked commercial SMS. I unblocked it so you can receive a code for your next top-up and you can win free data.

I hope i have provided you with sufficient information. If you have any questions further, please let me know.

Reageer