Beantwoord

Prepaid bundel niet herhalend

• 26 januari 2017
  • 5 reacties
  • 186 Bekeken

Hi.
I canceled my recurring bundle 1GB data bundle in the my-tmobile settings. I charged my card with 10 euros. Today I see that even though I cancelled, a new plan for 1 GB is activated on my card, involuntarily deducting 10 euro from my charged money!!!

This is the text in the bundel settings as of now (late evening of 26 January):
Internet Maand (herhalend) Wordt niet meer herhaald
1000 MB + 250 MB extra voor € 9,95 geldig voor 30 dagen.

Wordt per 25 januari 2017 stopgezet

So... the stopping did not work or the system still thinks it is not 25th yet?!. I cancelled it last week or so, so no chance of the system not updating correctly due to too short amount of cancellation time before the next recurring month...

Please deactivate the bundle and refund me my money....
icon

Beste antwoord door Sam- 28 januari 2017, 11:53

Hello Simon,

That's strange. The bundle should've stopped like you requested. We're sorry for the inconvenience!

I immediately topped up your call credit so the amount that has been withdrawn for your internet bundel can be used again. I will not deactivate your internet bundle, so you can still use it if you want to.

I hope that this is the solution you were looking for. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We will gladly help you Simon. 🙂
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +17
Hello Simon,

That's strange. The bundle should've stopped like you requested. We're sorry for the inconvenience!

I immediately topped up your call credit so the amount that has been withdrawn for your internet bundel can be used again. I will not deactivate your internet bundle, so you can still use it if you want to.

I hope that this is the solution you were looking for. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We will gladly help you Simon. 🙂
Thank you very much Issam for the quick and convinient help! It is very much appreciated 🙂
Reputatie 5
Badge +17
You're welcome Simon!

I'm glad that we could solve this for you. You know where to find us if you have any further questions. 🙂
Hi, unfortunately there was some kind of problem: I had about 1300 MB left (including the surprise 250 MB) and while I was logged into the Wifi at Uni, it seemed to go down to 0 MB for some reason. I got an SMS that my bundle is empty now. I don't know why, since my phone shows no data usage in the settings, so I think that it must have come from TMobile's end - somehow deleting my data?

Please help... again
Reputatie 5
Badge +17
Hello Simon,

It's good that you contacted us about this. After checking the information in our systems I saw that you've contacted us via chat. Our colleague gave you some information about mobile data.

If you have any further questions let us know!

Reageer