Beantwoord

PrePaid herhaal bundel

Hello,
I activated my subscription online in January. This month, however, it has not been extended automatically. I have a balance and I can not connect or use the internet. What should I do? I have tried to send the message "KIDS" to 1414 and I get a response stating that the service is temporarily unavailable.

Thanks.
Eduardo
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 6 februari 2019, 14:07

Hi Eduardo,

Thank you for question. We changed our PrePaid program. We don't offer data bundles that extend automatically. You can activate a bundle via My T-Mobile whenever you need one. You can find more information on this page.

If you have any other questions, please let us know! 😊

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17
Hi Eduardo,

Thank you for question. We changed our PrePaid program. We don't offer data bundles that extend automatically. You can activate a bundle via My T-Mobile whenever you need one. You can find more information on this page.

If you have any other questions, please let us know! 😊
Thank you for your reply.
I'm trying to activate using message (KIDS to 1414). That's how is describing in the website. Through the website I cannot find the (KIDS, Altijd online) bundle. Is there any other way?
EduardoM schreef:

Thank you for your reply.
I'm trying to activate using message (KIDS to 1414). That's how is describing in the website. Through the website I cannot find the (KIDS, Altijd online) bundle. Is there any other way?

T-Mobile claims that that bundle have a malfunction and that they are working hard to solve, but i am my self already waiting for over 8 days and still not working en many vague answers by t-mobile mods.

So if i was you i would think about to move your simcard to KPN Prepaid as they have a very similair bundel as the altijd online bundle.

T-mobile have got more then enough time to solve, something simple like this, a malfunction can happen always ofcourse, but over 8 days to solve it??? thats just a joke

P.S. The mods have giving you wrong info once again.

The Prepaid Bundel (Combi) and the Altijd Online should have been renewed automatic, but its very likely that your bundle didnt get renewed, becuase they stopped with the Altijd Online bundel without warning the clients.
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @EduardoM,

The T-Mobile Kids is unavailable at this moment. As Petertje20 stated, there is a malfunction with this bundle, which has made us to decide to pull PrePaid Kids from our offer for now. It's not sure when this will be resolved, it can take a while. This doesn't seem "vague" in my book, but a more definitive answer (like a date on which it will be resolved) is not available for now. When we have more information we will definitely provide it in the corresponding topics.

Since there is already a topicin regards to T-Mobile PrePaid, this topic will be closed. Further questions can be asked in that topic.