Beantwoord

Accidentally cancelled my Tmobile Thius subscription

• 27 april 2021
  • 8 reacties
  • 50 Bekeken

Hi there,

I accidentally cancelled my thius subscription and I did not mean to do it. How can I turn it back on? 

Thanks for your help! 

Kind Regards

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason 28 april 2021, 12:05

Hi @hepbrunette, unfortunately you can't undo the de-activation of TV due to it having been out of service since March 27th. What I can do however, is add a new order which enables TV. However, since our system now thinks the current TV Box has to be sent back, I have to add another TV Box. Can you please return the one you've been using (TV Box) to our return address? That'll help solve the issue and make it possible to add a new subscription. 

The return info:

No worries! It’s quite easy to return our equipment, you may use a supermarket box or a shoe box. The return address is a business reply number, so it’s not necessary to use postage stamps. The return address is:

T-Mobile Thuis
Antwoordnummer 15021
1117 ZZ Schiphol

We’ve also created a nifty video that explains the return process of the equipment. You can find the video on our Community: How to send back the equipment. That way you won’t forget anything!

Once the box has been returned, please let me know so I can deactivate that one and active the new box. Please keep the proof of shipment until the box has been officially registered at our distribution partner. Thanks so much and sorry for the inconvenience! 

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +12

Call customer care.

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @hepbrunette 

When you cancel T-Mobile thuis you'll have a one month cancellation period so it will actually be cancelled a month later.

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hi @hepbrunette, welcome to the Community!

No worries, your Thuis subscription's has not been cancelled. You did however, cancel your TV-subscription on February 25th. Perhaps that's where the confusion stems from? 😊

If there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know! 

Hi @hepbrunette, welcome to the Community!

No worries, your Thuis subscription's has not been cancelled. You did however, cancel your TV-subscription on February 25th. Perhaps that's where the confusion stems from? 😊

If there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know! 

Hey Jason! 

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes in fact I did not want to cancel my Tv subscription, is there a way i can renew it?

Kind regards,

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

@hepbrunette 

You can simply add tv again in your T-Mobile thuis account 😉

@hepbrunette

You can simply add tv again in your T-Mobile thuis account 😉

I tried doing that, but unfortunately I’m not able to 🤔

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hi @hepbrunette, unfortunately you can't undo the de-activation of TV due to it having been out of service since March 27th. What I can do however, is add a new order which enables TV. However, since our system now thinks the current TV Box has to be sent back, I have to add another TV Box. Can you please return the one you've been using (TV Box) to our return address? That'll help solve the issue and make it possible to add a new subscription. 

The return info:

No worries! It’s quite easy to return our equipment, you may use a supermarket box or a shoe box. The return address is a business reply number, so it’s not necessary to use postage stamps. The return address is:

T-Mobile Thuis
Antwoordnummer 15021
1117 ZZ Schiphol

We’ve also created a nifty video that explains the return process of the equipment. You can find the video on our Community: How to send back the equipment. That way you won’t forget anything!

Once the box has been returned, please let me know so I can deactivate that one and active the new box. Please keep the proof of shipment until the box has been officially registered at our distribution partner. Thanks so much and sorry for the inconvenience! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

@hepbrunette P.s. your TV-pincode and TV-klantnummer remain the same, that means you can use the TV-login info on your My T-Mobile Thuis account: My T-Mobile Thuis dashboard.

Reageer