Beantwoord

Cancel subscription due to moving abroad

• 30 juni 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 146 Bekeken

Hello, 

Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 my work contract cannot be renewed and I am moving back to the USA. I would like to cancel my subscription for my home WiFi/internet plan. 
Can you help?

thank you! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 1 juli 2020, 14:15

Hi @Ingrid S., I'm sorry to hear that, I hope everything will go well back in the United States. We can cancel your contract no problem but to do this we need a confirmation of the move. You can send us something like a copy of the termination of your rental contract or a message from the City saying you moved. You can send this to klantenservice@t-mobilethuis.nl with your request to end the contract, the date of which you want to cancel, your date of birth, the last four digits of your bankaccount and of course your address. Once we’ve received the e-mail we’ll handle the rest! If you have any questions I’ll be happy to help. 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ingrid S., I'm sorry to hear that, I hope everything will go well back in the United States. We can cancel your contract no problem but to do this we need a confirmation of the move. You can send us something like a copy of the termination of your rental contract or a message from the City saying you moved. You can send this to klantenservice@t-mobilethuis.nl with your request to end the contract, the date of which you want to cancel, your date of birth, the last four digits of your bankaccount and of course your address. Once we’ve received the e-mail we’ll handle the rest! If you have any questions I’ll be happy to help. 

Reageer