Beantwoord

Canceling My T-Mobile Contracts due to moving

Hello

I was a foreign student living in Rotterdam. Now I moved to London. So I'm out of Netherlands now. I want to cancel my mobile, TV, home internet, TV contract. How can I do this cancelations? Your webpage is all in your language. Please help me.
icon

Beste antwoord door Edwin_H 12 september 2018, 15:16

Hi @comertoglu

I am sorry my answer is a bit later than you'd expect from us, we have been a bit more busy this last week.

Perhaps you have already managed to contact us via other means? If not then I'll help you as good as I can:

Since you are already abroad I think it would be best for you to contact us via Facebook https://nl-nl.facebook.com/tmobilenl/ . If you send us a private message with the PO Box number and house number of your former residence in Holland, your date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account you used for T-Mobile Thuis along with you question then we'll be able to help you cancel the subscription.

Since you already left, what did you do with the modem you received from us? This will need to be sent back to us, along with any other devices you may have used with T-Mobile Thuis such as the TV Box.

And otherwise feel free to contact us here, I'll do my best to help you as good as possible.

Best wishes,

Edwin

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 2
Badge +2
Hi @comertoglu

I am sorry my answer is a bit later than you'd expect from us, we have been a bit more busy this last week.

Perhaps you have already managed to contact us via other means? If not then I'll help you as good as I can:

Since you are already abroad I think it would be best for you to contact us via Facebook https://nl-nl.facebook.com/tmobilenl/ . If you send us a private message with the PO Box number and house number of your former residence in Holland, your date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account you used for T-Mobile Thuis along with you question then we'll be able to help you cancel the subscription.

Since you already left, what did you do with the modem you received from us? This will need to be sent back to us, along with any other devices you may have used with T-Mobile Thuis such as the TV Box.

And otherwise feel free to contact us here, I'll do my best to help you as good as possible.

Best wishes,

Edwin

Reageer