Beantwoord

Canceling My T-Mobile Contracts due to moving

• 7 september 2018
  • 12 reacties
  • 611 Bekeken

Hello

I was a foreign student living in Rotterdam. Now I moved to London. So I'm out of Netherlands now. I want to cancel my mobile, TV, home internet, TV contract. How can I do this cancelations? Your webpage is all in your language. Please help me.
icon

Beste antwoord door Edwin_H 12 september 2018, 15:16

Hi @comertoglu

I am sorry my answer is a bit later than you'd expect from us, we have been a bit more busy this last week.

Perhaps you have already managed to contact us via other means? If not then I'll help you as good as I can:

Since you are already abroad I think it would be best for you to contact us via Facebook https://nl-nl.facebook.com/tmobilenl/ . If you send us a private message with the PO Box number and house number of your former residence in Holland, your date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account you used for T-Mobile Thuis along with you question then we'll be able to help you cancel the subscription.

Since you already left, what did you do with the modem you received from us? This will need to be sent back to us, along with any other devices you may have used with T-Mobile Thuis such as the TV Box.

And otherwise feel free to contact us here, I'll do my best to help you as good as possible.

Best wishes,

Edwin
Bekijk origineel

12 reacties

Reputatie 2
Badge +2
Hi @comertoglu

I am sorry my answer is a bit later than you'd expect from us, we have been a bit more busy this last week.

Perhaps you have already managed to contact us via other means? If not then I'll help you as good as I can:

Since you are already abroad I think it would be best for you to contact us via Facebook https://nl-nl.facebook.com/tmobilenl/ . If you send us a private message with the PO Box number and house number of your former residence in Holland, your date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account you used for T-Mobile Thuis along with you question then we'll be able to help you cancel the subscription.

Since you already left, what did you do with the modem you received from us? This will need to be sent back to us, along with any other devices you may have used with T-Mobile Thuis such as the TV Box.

And otherwise feel free to contact us here, I'll do my best to help you as good as possible.

Best wishes,

Edwin
Hello,

I moved from Holland to Switzerland, I would like to cancel the contract. what is my options? I would keep it but the internet is not working here...
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Ana,

How unfortunate that you want to leave us. Do you live in Switzerland permanently? If so, then i would recommend a cancellation. Your dutch subscription is meant for permanent use in the Netherlands and you can also use it abroad for a temporary time for example a holiday or no longer than 4 months. If you use your subscription more than 4 months abroad and you have a bigger usage abroad than in the Netherlands, you will have to pay a fee. You can find more information on this topic on this page.

You say you are facing problems with internet. Is you data roaming switched on? Do you have service there? Are you connected to a Swiss provider? Can you select one manually? What device do you use? Please let me know so we can detect the problem together.

If you would like to cancel your subscription you have the option to do cancel it online on this page. But first let's try to solve the issue together!
@Hajar

Thank you for your reply.

I am here for an internship. Is it possible to use my internet here without additional fees for 4 months?

If no, then based on my contract and situation how much will it costs me to cancel my contract?
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Ana,

For how long are you staying in Switzerland? Are you coming back to the Netherlands? The roaming like home criteria states that you have to use your subscription in the Netherlands more than abroad. So if you will come back after 4 months and use more data here than abroad, you won't have to pay a fee. Does you internet currently work? Did you follow my tips? In Switzerland you have to buy Travel & Surf pas in order to use internet.

If you want to cancel your subscription you will have to buy off your contract. You will pay your remaining device costs and 50% of the remaining months at once. Please keep in mind there is a month notice.

I hope i have provided you with sufficient information, please let me know how I can help you further!
@Hajar

I will stay here for 3 month and then 6 months in Germany.

I am going to use internet in Germany for 6 months. My contract says 10 gb internet and unlimited calls in Europe, so Germany is Europe. I hope that I don't have to pay for using my internet in Germany.

Could you check how much do I need to pay for my phone still? I paid 200 and something when I made a contract and around 40 Euros every month. My guess is around 700 Euros.
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Ana. Y,

You can see this yourself in your My T-Mobile > Mijn abonnement > Toestelkredieten! 🙂

Of course I checked it for you and there's € 610,32 still open.

Let me know if there's any other questions I can help you with!
Hi @Jaimy,

Thank you for the information.
If I use the internet in Germany it should be okay, because my contract says unlimited calls and internet in Europe, right?
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Ana. Y,

There are some limitations to that. If you use your subscription more than 4 months abroad AND you have a bigger usage abroad than you normally do in the Netherlands, you will have to pay a fee. So only if you overuse both of these terms, the fee will be charged. Of course you will get a warning before that happens, so you won't be surprised by it!
@Jaimy,

How much will be a fee for using the internet in Germany?

and how much will it costs me to cancel a contract and everything in total?

Ana
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Ana,

You will receive a message after months which states you have used your data more abroad than in the Netherlands. In the message the fee will be mentioned as well. At the moment the fee is € 5,45 a GB (incl btw). So for every GB you use you will have to pay this additional fee on top of your regular subscription costs. You total cancellation costs will be your remaining device costs which is € 610,32 plus 50% of your remaining months.

I hope it's clear now. If you want to cancel your subscription and keep your number by transferring it to PrePaid, please let me know!
@Hajar

It is clear now for me.

I am not in Switzerland but I only used my number for calls and did not use an internet data due to it is not working. Considering the rule that I can use it for four months, would it be possible to use the internet for four months and then cancel the subscription. Could you check if I am available for this (due to I went to Georgia for several months, I did not use phone number and internet there... Then I came to Switzerland last months, but could not use internet as well).

Thanks,
Ana

Reageer