Beantwoord

Cancellation of subscription

• 8 februari 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 51 Bekeken

Hello,

I would like to cancel my internet subscription since I’m going to move to another place.

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 12 februari 2021, 10:48

Hi @soufianez318, oops I checked your question again and I noticed that it would be enough if you only send me the end date of your contract. Then I can arrange everything for you. Would you like to take your internet subscription to your new address or would you only like to cancel it on your old address? In the last case I only need your end date. Let me know!

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Badge +2

Hi @soufianez318, we can definitely arrange your request! What will be the date of your move? If you will move after the 16th of March you can cancel free of charge. Will you move sooner, then I need a proof of moving from you. You can send this to klantenservice@t-mobilethuis.nl and they will make sure that you also don’t have any costs for the cancellation. Hopefully we will see you back at your new place! Good luck with your move. If you have any further questions, please ask them! :) 

Badge +2

Hi @soufianez318, oops I checked your question again and I noticed that it would be enough if you only send me the end date of your contract. Then I can arrange everything for you. Would you like to take your internet subscription to your new address or would you only like to cancel it on your old address? In the last case I only need your end date. Let me know!

Hi @soufianez318, we can definitely arrange your request! What will be the date of your move? If you will move after the 16th of March you can cancel free of charge. Will you move sooner, then I need a proof of moving from you. You can send this to klantenservice@t-mobilethuis.nl and they will make sure that you also don’t have any costs for the cancellation. Hopefully we will see you back at your new place! Good luck with your move. If you have any further questions, please ask them! :) 

Hello Lisa,

I will move on March, 1st. I will send you my new contract that starts on that date on the klantenservice email. I don’t wish to carry my subscription to the new place since the rent includes internet there already.

Best,

Soufiane

Reputatie 4
Badge +2

Hi @soufianez318 ,

Thanks for your message! I’ve made sure the cancelation has been processed. You can enjoy your connection untill the 1st of March. Be aware to send back the devices you’re using. In the e-mail we’re sending with the confirmation, you can find out how to send them back or you can check out the topic on our Community here. Be aware that the communication is in Dutch, so please let me know if you have any questions. 

Reageer