Beantwoord

Cancellation of Thuis subscription

• 27 november 2017
  • 2 reacties
  • 739 Bekeken

I will fly away to my country (Russia) for 6 months or more because of the metters of the expiration of my residence permit. And I will not use my internet subscription anymore. Can I ask you please about client service e-mail for I send the application to stop my subscription?

With kind regards,
Yaro
icon

Beste antwoord door David 28 november 2017, 15:35

Hi Yaro,

You can cancel your subscription via customer service or you can call us on our service number: 0800 - 0092 (Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 20:00, Saturday 8:00 - 18:00). You can choose which way is easiest for you!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Yaro,

You can cancel your subscription via customer service or you can call us on our service number: 0800 - 0092 (Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 20:00, Saturday 8:00 - 18:00). You can choose which way is easiest for you!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!
I would like to cancel my t-mobile thuis subscription. I found many referrals to the My T-Mobile Thuis to do so. However, I can not find that option on my account. I only see phone number to call the customer service for the cancellation. Is this correct that you can only cancel the subscription by phone and not by the internet/email or post?

Thank you for your help.

Reageer