I am a customer of yours (customer number: XXXX, my home internet contract will end on March 15th and I will not need to renew it because I will change my address.
I have the following questions:
- Do I have to cancel the contract renewal via email or can I do it through my personal account on your site?
- Will I have to return the modem at the conclusion of the contract?
- Considering that the contract will end on March 15th but I will really leave the home on February 28th, are there any problems?
Thank you very much in advance and enjoy the day.
Moderator edit: please don't add personal info to a public post, thanks.
Beste antwoord door Jason
The answers to your questions:
- You can't cancel a subscription via My T-Mobile Thuis (yet). You can request a cancellation by calling our colleagues, please dial: 0800-0419 or let us cancel the subscription. Please let me know which way is favorable in your situation!
- Yes, we'd like to have every piece of equipment back. This includes: modem, TV Box(es), remote control(s), cables and Media Converter (Fiber-only). If you don't have the cables anymore, no problem of course! You'll receive a more detailed email after the contract's been cancelled but prior to the end date of course.
- In order to cancel a subscription that's running within an annual contract, we need a proof of changing residence (proof of relocation). A proof of relocation is an official document. The following is eligible as a proof of moving: termination of rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (BRP). Can you please send us one of the above documents? Thanks so much!
You may send the proof of changing residence to my personal inbox, or mail it to: email@example.com → should you choose to mail, please be sure to add your customer number in the title/subject so our colleagues can automatically link it to your profile.