Beantwoord

Contract switch to monthly basis possibility?

• 19 september 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 211 Bekeken

Hello,

My contract is normally supposed to end by the end of next month but I have heard that after the period of the one year contract is completed, there is a the possibility to cancel the contract monthly afterwards. If this is true I want to do that or can you please guide me on how to do it in the website?

Best,

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 29 september 2020, 20:04

this is stated in the general terms and conditions.

Na de minimale looptijd wordt je Overeenkomst omgezet in een Overeenkomst voor onbepaalde tijd. Je Overeenkomst is dan elk moment opzegbaar.

After the minimum term, your Agreement will be converted into an Agreement for an indefinite period. Your Agreement can then be canceled at any time.

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hello @soufianez318 

You will have to do nothing. After the end date of your contract your subscription will become a month contract automatically and it will keep renewing for one month.

Is this the answer you were looking for?

Hello @soufianez318 

You will have to do nothing. After the end date of your contract your subscription will become a month contract automatically and it will keep renewing for one month.

Is this the answer you were looking for?

Hey, Thank for the answer! Yes it was! I want to point out however that I am talking about the wifi and not the mobile subscription so I was wondering if what you said still applies to the former?

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

@soufianez318 

Yeah it applies to both mobile and home subscription.

Until you decide to cancel it keeps renewing automatically for a month.

Can a T-mobile agent confirm what Waqqas has helped me with please? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

this is stated in the general terms and conditions.

Na de minimale looptijd wordt je Overeenkomst omgezet in een Overeenkomst voor onbepaalde tijd. Je Overeenkomst is dan elk moment opzegbaar.

After the minimum term, your Agreement will be converted into an Agreement for an indefinite period. Your Agreement can then be canceled at any time.

Nogmaals bedankt @Waqqas.

Reageer