Beantwoord

customer benefit not possible

• 30 oktober 2019
  • 8 reacties
  • 213 Bekeken

Hello

Since monday 28.10. our tmobile thuis is active. Parallel I have a mobile contract, but it is not possible to activate the customer benefit. 

At the tmobile app, there is an error message when I want to link both contracts. 

At the tmobile thuis homepage it is stuck at step 2 "anfrag is under work", but no progress can be seen. 

Thanks for help 

icon

Beste antwoord door JoëlG 12 november 2019, 14:28

Hi, welcome to our Community!

I'm sorry to read you're having issues activating your T-Mobile Klantvoordeel. I just checked and noticed that it currently activated. Are you still experiencing problems? And if so, could you please elaborate on what you're experiencing now?

Thank you,
Joël

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Badge +2

Hi, welcome to our Community!

I'm sorry to read you're having issues activating your T-Mobile Klantvoordeel. I just checked and noticed that it currently activated. Are you still experiencing problems? And if so, could you please elaborate on what you're experiencing now?

Thank you,
Joël

Problem solved. Thanks for the response 

Hey all,

I am experiencing the same problem. I have mobile unlimited data contract and since 17.01.2020 t-mobile thuis is active as well. I was told to go by the store to activate the klantenvordeel but since then nothing happened. The process is stuck at step 2 as well. If I want to link both contracts, a message appears telling me that there is a problem to activate klantenvordeel for the thuis contract. 

Can someone please look into that?

Thanks and all the best

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @D. Jordan,

Welcome to our Community! :smile: Unfortunately this is a known issue and dates back to January 15th. Currently we’re consulting with PostNL and BNS (our distribution partner) in order to find a solution. Basically what’s occurring is the following: we currently don’t receive de-registrations from PostNL relating to the packages delivered. This causes the packages to be locked on the status “sent”, which in turn results in the order not proceeding to a completed status. As a result, the application for Klantvoordeel (customer benefit) can not yet be processed beyond step 2. We’re doing our utmost to try and fix the issue at hand. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hi,

thanks for the quick response! Then I have another question: I already received the bill for my mobile phone contract without the discounted price due at the end of the month. If the problem won’t be solved by then, do I have to pay the full price even though I would already be eligible for the customer benefit?

Best

1. Jordan
Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @D. Jordan,

You’re welcome! You’ll pay the full price initially, but we’ll reimburse the discount of course. It’s our fault, not yours. :relaxed:

Reageer