Beantwoord

email with return address and instructions not recieved

• 28 juli 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 225 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie
Hello,
My name is Madlyn. I have bought a phone through a contract some time ago and I decided on second thought to cancel the contract and return the device. I already talked with klantenservice on the phone to know what to do. They asked me to fill in a form to cancel the contract and then to wait 2 days for receiving an email with more instructions and the return address to send the device back. I have not received the email with more instructions yet and it has been about a week. When will I get the email?
On top of that, why isn't there an email for the client service? It is very inconvenient to find a solution on the website.
Thank you in advance for the help.

Greetings,
Madlyn
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 29 juli 2019, 14:38

Hi Madlyn,

I would like to help you with your request. You can fill in this form and press send and your request will be handled. You will receive a confirmation mail after 2 days and also the address you can send the device to. Can you please do that and let me know if you receive any confirmation?

If you have any other questions, let me know!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Madlyn,

I would like to help you with your request. You can fill in this form and press send and your request will be handled. You will receive a confirmation mail after 2 days and also the address you can send the device to. Can you please do that and let me know if you receive any confirmation?

If you have any other questions, let me know!

Reageer