Beantwoord

Extreeeemly regretting subscription of T-mobile Thuis!

• 26 maart 2018
  • 9 reacties
  • 306 Bekeken

If you're considering changing to T-mobile thuis, then I strongly recommend you to finish this post.

I moved to a new address in the beginning of this month, for which the rent doesn't cover Internet. Then I chose T-mobile thuis, for these reasons:
1) Discount for the first 6 month.
2) Discount together with mobile phone.

So, what I get now? After more than 2 weeks waiting, yeah, I got the discount, and 2 days surfing with T-mobile thuis, until last Friday.

Then, on that night, when I was planning the weekend, it suddenly stopped working!!! I'm happy that on Saturday there was someone picked up my call, however, their technician didn't work in the weekend, and the worker said a technician will call me back.

OK, be patient and wait until Monday, it's no big deal. But it was me who called them twice and finally they forwarded me to the technician to make an appointment.

It's the beginning of this week today, and here I have it, the appointment, which is 10 days later 🙂. Which means: no Internet for this whole week, and the whole upcoming holiday 🙂.

So, to summarise, what I got from T-mobile thuis? Discount and dead Internet 🙂. Yeah, money for nothing except torture. Looking for another provider now.
icon

Beste antwoord door Hidden.nld 26 maart 2018, 19:21

Hi Shao11,

Monday is the most busy day for the planners because they need to fit everything from the last weekend and schedule a appointment. so they try to call everyone on monday but this is not always possible. If you have a outage of more then 12h you will get compensation (1/31 of the monthly fee for every day) I don't know why there is a 10day delay maybe they can help you in a other way since you have a mobile subscription.

If you looking for a other provider please be aware you signed a 1 year contract and if you cancel you have to pay the remaining months in one payment!
Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi Shao11,

Monday is the most busy day for the planners because they need to fit everything from the last weekend and schedule a appointment. so they try to call everyone on monday but this is not always possible. If you have a outage of more then 12h you will get compensation (1/31 of the monthly fee for every day) I don't know why there is a 10day delay maybe they can help you in a other way since you have a mobile subscription.

If you looking for a other provider please be aware you signed a 1 year contract and if you cancel you have to pay the remaining months in one payment!
Hi Hidden.nld , thanks for the information!

Yeah, they may have policies for compensation, but I pay them for the Internet, not the other way around. I understand that they are quite busy, but this doesn't mean they have done a good job. What I can appreciate them the most, is to come and solve the problem, because I need the Internet badly now, not a week later.

And for the contract, yeah, I'm afraid I can do nothing. Hope it won't give me more pain in the following year, except this awful beginning.
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Hi Shao11!

I'm sorry your internet worked for only 2 days 😞. Hidden.nld has explained you quite much already, I don't have much to add. Except that I have full faith in our technician that he will fix your connection. While you're waiting for the appointment, you can make use of free unlimited data on your mobile phone. Check your inbox at this community, I've sent you a private message with a code. I hope we can make you happy about T-Mobile Thuis again!
Hi Sterre,

Thanks! This really helps.
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
I'm glad I can help you this way, Shao!
Well, can't be more disappointed. I made the appointment for 4pm-6pm, but I received an SMS from the technician at 15:38, which read the technician will arrive in 15 minutes. I was on my way back, and I got home 1 or 2 minutes before 4pm, and waited until 5:40, when I called T-mobile and I was told the technician dropped by at 5pm, but I didn't open the door for him...

How could that be? He must had come too early, earlier than the appointed time span, and then left.
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Hi Shao11!

I'm so sorry to read this. I really had faith in a quick restoration of your services and I'm sad that didn't came true. I wanted to check what happened and tell you what I can do for you, but I couldn't because I can't find your contract with the information I have from you now. Can you send me a private message with your postal code, house number, date of birth and last four digits of your IBAN? This way I can check your account and see if Guidion has told us anything about their visit at your house. You can reply on my private message to you. Thanks in advance!

PS do you need another code? 🙂 I would like to give you one while you're waiting for a new appointment.
OK, it's my talking time again!

The technician has just left, after a swift check and after being late for more than 4 hours. Thank you Guidion!

Now I can share my guess again, because the technician has confirmed this: since I can get connected in the beginning, and it stopped for no reason, there couldn't be anything wrong on my side.

Let me make a brief summary for this issue:
1) on 23 Mar, it stopped;
2) on 24 Mar, I was told to wait for your calls, but I lost patience and called back on Monday, 26 Mar, finally you gave me an appointment, on 4 April;
3) on that day, the technician came too earlier than the appointed time slot, and went away;
4) on that day, I made several calls to T-mobile, answered tons of questions like "your zip code", "your birthday", "your street name", and finally get another appointment on 14 April;
4) today, 14 April, after being kept waiting for more than 4 hours, the technician came, and all he had done, was just a confirmation of my guess 20 days ago!

After such a long period of torture, all I get is this conclusion: T-Mobile can't solve problems!
Reputatie 6
Badge +7
Hi Shao11, if the cause is not in your home then we won't stop there! We will contact the grid operator so they send a mechanic over to solve the issue with the incoming line. If you could send me a private message with your full address, your date of birth and the last four digits of your bank account then I'll gladly check the status for you to get this resolved as soon as possible!

Reageer