Beantwoord

Geen internet, wereldbolletje rood (Hilversum)

• 30 augustus 2019
  • 168 reacties
  • 4011 Bekeken

Toon eerste reactie

168 reacties

Why don't we all here join force and take T mobile and Gudion to Consumer athuroties in Netherlands? In my opinion with this service level Govt should provoke licenses of both companies .
Reputatie 2
Net gebeld met T-Mobile inmiddels is het probleem bekend en zijn ze (T-Mobile en Huawei) er mee bezig. Bij 13 klanten werkt alles inmiddels en bij 15 andere worden de instellingen komend uur goed gezet.
Did you already try to restart things last 30 minutes? Cause it's working here atm. Only television freeze every 10 minutes
No I am at Work. Will do it ONce home, I must say since 29th I have restarted it like 200 times. Which router you have?
Reputatie 2

Dear @ T-Mobile @KPN @Guidion @KPNNetworkNL

Thursday Thursday, August 29, around noon, our services stopped due to a power outage in Hilversum. In the meantime we have been unable to use our T-mobile home services for 13 days, we are sent from the box to the wall. I have now called T-Mobile more than 35 times with customer service and every time a different story, but in the end nothing has changed about operation. WE ARE NOT ALONE WITH THIS PROBLEM !!!! At the moment the courage has fallen into my shoes and I have had a head in it that it will be solved. Hence this message and the following link from the T-Mobile forum where other customers also describe their problem and clear agreements are https://community.t-mobile.nl/t-mobile-thuis-al GENERAL-490 / none-internet -worldbolletje-red-hilversum-314748 / index2.html HELP !!!
# fiber optic #storinghilversum # 1214/1215 #slechteservice #helemaalklaarmee

tI have shared this message on my Social media that maybe that will helpknife
Seem that page is not available

It's not a page. It's a message I put on FB an Twitter this morning
My mechanic will arrive in about an hour. It will be funny if he "fixes" my connection at the same time.
Reputatie 2

Did you already try to restart things last 30 minutes? Cause it's working here atm. Only television freeze every 10 minutesNo I am at Work. Will do it ONce home, I must say since 29th I have restarted it like 200 times. Which router you have?

We have the zyxel T50. I was restarting 10 timesa day past 2 weeks. But this morning the light got green. Customer service also confirmed that they started to fix configuration at 8.30 that's about the time I restarted.
Reputatie 2
My mechanic will arrive in about an hour. It will be funny if he "fixes" my connection at the same time.

Still no internet there? After reboot
Still no internet there? After reboot
No internet still.
Reputatie 2
Maybe you are one of the 15 they where still working on.

Did you already try to restart things last 30 minutes? Cause it's working here atm. Only television freeze every 10 minutesNo I am at Work. Will do it ONce home, I must say since 29th I have restarted it like 200 times. Which router you have?
We have the zyxel T50. I was restarting 10 timesa day past 2 weeks. But this morning the light got green. Customer service also confirmed that they started to fix configuration at 8.30 that's about the time I restarted.

I have the same model, It will be a miracle if it is working some how when I get home and restart it .
If your Mechnic arrive and he is from gudion , tell him that they are disappointing . I really hope they show up for you , for me it is total disaster
Mechanic just left, and he did nothing, just plugged his "test router", but he knew about outage, called to T-Mobile and confirmed that my address is affected by this outage (he spoke Dutch, I just heard some words similar to English). Also, he promised that this will be fixed today until 18-00 or earlier. If not, I need to call T-Mobile.
Reputatie 2
I hope they fix it for everyone today internet is working fine here atm. Television still freeze or gives a error. Only now it's does freeze every 5 minutes instead of 10. When I switch channel it works again.
Reputatie 1
Just got a visit from Guidion. The guy said he knows the issue and it will be fixed today, hopefully. He also said that there's around 100 people around with the same problem. He visits 20 houses a day for 2 days in a row already, and his colleagues as well.

This is fault by KPN, but I still have question to T-Mobile.
I don't believe that no one in T-Mobile did not get suspicious why they "lost" one hundred clients at the same time in the same region.
Mechanic just left, and he did nothing, just plugged his "test router", but he knew about outage, called to T-Mobile and confirmed that my address is affected by this outage (he spoke Dutch, I just heard some words similar to English). Also, he promised that this will be fixed today until 18-00 or earlier. If not, I need to call T-Mobile.
So Basically You was right , the problem is not with routers as T mobile make it sound like, It is outside . I don't know why they try to cover it for two weeks . Not transparent
Just got a visit from Guidion. The guys said he knows the issue and is will be fixed today, hopefully. He also said that there's around 100 people around with the same problem. He visits 20 houses a day for 2 days in a row already, and his colleagues as well.

This is fault by KPN, but I still have question to T-Mobile.
I don't believe that no one in T-Mobile did not get suspicious why they "lost" one hundred clients at the same time in the same region.

Lucky that Gudion show up. I guess they go to 20 houses, and or some poor like me they don't show up. I am not sure why T mobile is trying to cover the issue .
Ik lees hier de updates van vandaag en besluit om vandaag af te wachten i.v.m. de werkzaamheden die zij verrichten. Mocht ik vandaag nog steeds geen internet connectie hebben, ga ook ik morgen weer eens flink bellen met T-Mobile.

Als jullie nog updates hebben, plaats ze dan a.u.b.
1214hiero

de hele kleresooi werkt weer!! Alleen voor hoelang..
Reputatie 2
1214hiero

de hele kleresooi werkt weer!! Alleen voor hoelang..

Hoe werkt de televisie? Bij ons nog steeds elke 5 minuten freeze of error melding.
Reputatie 7
Badge +6
@RomanJ @Umiii @aleandro @Kuzmitch @dchirikov

I read a lot of anxiety and misinformation here - let me give everyone here the reassurance they deserve! We are extremely dedicated on fixing the situation. We have no interest in having customers that are offline. I will compensate everyone here with the subscriptionmoney for the period that the service were down. It's quite clear that there's nothing wrong with your Huawei of Zyxel modem, it's an issue with the networkoperator. Rest assured that we do everything within our powers to reconnect everyone asap. It's not a number of 100s of customers, it's a far smaller number and more difficult to locate who exactly has what issue.

Our techdepartment saw that all customers who were affected are online again, since this morning. Because there can always be a glitch between what are tech guys see and the actual situation, I'd like to hear from you what happens when you reset the media converter and the modem. If nothing happens change the setting on the media converter from 1 and 6 to 3 and 4 or the other way around.

Tell me what happens!

I read a lot of anxiety and misinformation here - let me give everyone here the reassurance they deserve! We are extremely dedicated on fixing the situation. We have no interest in having customers that are offline. I will compensate everyone here with the subscriptionmoney for the period that the service were down. It's quite clear that there's nothing wrong with your Huawei of Zyxel modem, it's an issue with the networkoperator. Rest assured that we do everything within our powers to reconnect everyone asap. It's not a number of 100s of customers, it's a far smaller number and more difficult to locate who exactly has what issue.

Our techdepartment saw that all customers who were affected are online again, since this morning. Because there can always be a glitch between what are tech guys see and the actual situation, I'd like to hear from you what happens when you reset the media converter and the modem. If nothing happens change the setting on the media converter from 1 and 6 to 3 and 4 or the other way around.

Tell me what happens!

Thank you for the update. Do you mean reset like pushing a paperclip in the factory reset or simply on and off? And how to reset the media converter? I will try what you are suggesting to see if i can get my internet to work
Reputatie 1

Tell me what happens!

Just did power off/on both on converter and router, factory reset on router and changing switches on converter. Nothing changed. Apparently there's some issues inside T-Mobile regarding information flow - the issue haven't fixed and not all customers are online. This is exactly the reason we trust rumors, but not officials.
Reputatie 2
Alles van het stroom gehaald en opnieuw opgestart. Internet werkt volledig. Televisie heeft nog steeds elke 5 minuten error als ik wissel van zender doet die het weer.

@Sander Hoezo angst. Wij zitten 2 weken zonder diensten is het toch niet raar met dat je op een gegeven moment de hoop opgeeft en verwacht dat het no limit niet word opgelost. Het is erg fijn dat het internet weet werkt, hoop dat de televisie ook nog opgelost gaat worden. Maar als jullie mensen niet informeren en je spreekt 4 verschillende klantenservice medewerkers die allemaal wat anders zeggen.

Waar zit dan de fout voor de verkeerde informatie?!
Wij proberen er elkaar hoort al 2 weken op de hoogte te houden en te informeren omdat het van jullie uit niet of slecht gebeurt. Als jullie ons wat eerder serieus hadden genomen had dit niet zolang hoeven duren en waren al de irritaties niet zo hoog opgelopen.

Ik hoop dat jullie hier je voordeel meedoen en dingen in de toekomst anders aanpakken. Erg fijn dat jullie nu hard jullie best doen om het op te lossen.
Reputatie 2

Tell me what happens!
Thank you for the update. Do you mean reset like pushing a paperclip in the factory reset or simply on and off? And how to reset the media converter? I will try what you are suggesting to see if i can get my internet to work

Van het stroom halen heeft hier geholpen

Tell me what happens!

Unfortunately, nothing changed - still no internet at 1214.

Reageer