Beantwoord

I have been waiting for a T-Mobile Internet connection for 2 months

• 8 januari 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 276 Bekeken

I subscribed to T-Mobile Internet 50 in the beginning of November, and my activation date was said to be in the beginning of December. Fast forward to 11th Dec (I think), after installing everything I got no signal. Neither in my appartment, neither connecting it directly to the ISRA box. There was no signal on the ISRA output. So, apparently the physical connection to my appartment was missing.
Called T-Mobile and they said that KPN needed to patch it in, so they pushed my activation date to 28th December. Fast forward to 2nd Jan (when I returned to the Netherlands), still no Internet.

I have been in constant conversations with the Customer Support, but it keeps ping ponging and nobody seems to do anything. A technician came over to conclude what I already had concluded back in december: there is no signal on the ISRA box output. Wow!

Today I called and yet ANOTHER message was sent to the backoffice so that KPN can connect the line.
I am tired of this. If I don't have internet at my place by the end of the week, I am cancelling my contract.

T-Mobile, never again!
icon

Beste antwoord door Piotr 11 januari 2019, 10:04

Hey @andrebispo,

Wow I'm so terribly sorry to hear about this! 😯 Apparently a lot of things went wrong in your situation.
I would have liked to see that your customer journey went a lot smoother than this... Could you please send me your postal code, house number, birth date and the last four numbers of your bank account in a private message? Looking forward to sorting this out for you as soon as possible. Our sincere apologies once again!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 5
Badge +2
Hey @andrebispo,

Wow I'm so terribly sorry to hear about this! 😯 Apparently a lot of things went wrong in your situation.
I would have liked to see that your customer journey went a lot smoother than this... Could you please send me your postal code, house number, birth date and the last four numbers of your bank account in a private message? Looking forward to sorting this out for you as soon as possible. Our sincere apologies once again!

Reageer