Vraag

I receive my pakage but no internet

• 6 juni 2019
  • 42 reacties
  • 594 Bekeken

Toon eerste reactie

42 reacties

Ok thanks. I am waiting for my text or email.
Reputatie 4
Badge +2
Hey @BMontgom,

Help is on the way! This Wednesday an engineer will solve this problem for you. Let us know when you'll have an active connection. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Hi, today after 1 month since I signed up the technician finally came but he said that he cannot fix the problem. And that some other department will schedule a visit with me and come to fix it .. this is very frustrating. When will my next appointment be and can they fix it?

Then I got this email:

Dear Mr. Montgomery, Yes, it works. From 19-06-2019 (official starting date) you have T - Mobile Home. Just cancel your old subscription (s). To give you a helping hand, we have already written the cancellation letter for you. You can find it here . Your account You will find your account every month in My T - Mobile Home. We will send you an e-mail when it is ready for you. You pay from 19-06-2019. The collection will take place every month around the 27th. "

I should not be paying..I have no Internet ...
Hi I should not be paying, right? I have no internet. Can we please fix my internet and only charge me when it is working?

Thank you.
Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi @BMontgom

The start of the billing is an automated proccess.
if evrything is working please let us know in this topic so an moderator can credit the mistake.
The internet is not working. The technician came yesterday and said he could not fix the problem. He told me that I would get a call to schedule yet another appointment. I have not received a call and I do not have any internet.
Can I please have the right technician come to my house and set up my internet? This has taken over 1 month. It's crazy.

Thank you.
I still have no received a call from anonymous or from anyone a t-mobile. What is going on? I have been waiting over 1 month for internet and I am almost ready to change my phone, business phone and internet to another provider. When will someone call to connect my internet?
Reputatie 4
Badge +2
Hey @BMontgom,

I'm so sorry to hear that our engineer couldn't solve this problem for you! Our technical department has informed the network administrator about this issue. Have you received a text message to plan an appointment? If not, could you please send me your mobile number in a DM?

You don't have to worry about the costs! As soon as this problem has been solved, just send us a message, we will make sure that you'll receive the credit for the outage period. Looking forward to solve this problem as soon as possible for you!
I am trying to DM you and I get this..

Reputatie 4
Badge +2
Hey @BMontgom,

Apparently there are some issues with sending out DM's today. I've just send you a private message to verify if we still have your correct mobile number. Hope to hear from you soon!
Your system won't even let me respond to your DM... that is not my phone number that you sent me! I have a t-mobile cell phone number.. the same company. I will try and send it to you but the messages aren't working.
Can you please look up my number in the system. It’s on the same account as my home! They are both t-mobile.
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @BMontgom,

Yesterday there was an issue with sending direct messages, but it should be fixed now. You should be able to send Piotr a message!
@David I just tried to DM @Piotr, same token error…this is very frustrating. I just want my services hooked up please. You have my phone number wrong even though it’s a T-mobile number on the same account. How can I solve this?
I just tried sending a DM again ... still the same red token error.
How do I fix this? I signed up May 22nd. This is getting crazy. Please tell me what I need to do to get the correct technician at my apartment.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Did you clear your cookies? Might help to get rid of the message.
Reputatie 4
Badge +2
Hey @BMontgom,

We've received a message from our technical department that your connection should be up and running. 😃 Can you confirm this good news?

Reageer