Beantwoord

Missing invoices from dashboard

• 2 september 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 240 Bekeken

Hi, 

I am missing the following invoices from my dashbaord: Nov, Dec 2019 and Jan, Feb 2020. Please see the attached screenshot. I called customer support and I chatted with an agent, the only thing that the agents were repeating was “Go to your profile and you will see the invoices under Rekeningen”, I was trying to explain that this is not the case but they insisted that if I clicked they are there. I got the emails with the missing invoices sent, but this is a dashboard error someone should look into and fix. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 3 september 2020, 10:03

Hi @lbelenska It looks like my colleague already sent you the invoices manually, great! I just checked your My Thuis profile and I see the invoices there now as well. I’ve attached a screenshot for comparison. If you still don’t see the invoices on your profile could you try logging out and back in again to see if this fixes it?

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Hello @lbelenska 

This is a simiilair issue like I have.

Normally all in invoices till 2 years back are displayed but just like you I see the last 6 invoices, I spoke to a moderator and he fixed it for me (can take some time so please have patience).

Just wait for a moderator to reply.

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

Hi @lbelenska It looks like my colleague already sent you the invoices manually, great! I just checked your My Thuis profile and I see the invoices there now as well. I’ve attached a screenshot for comparison. If you still don’t see the invoices on your profile could you try logging out and back in again to see if this fixes it?

hi, I am missing my invoices(pdfs) for the months of Dec’20, Nov 2019- Jun 2020 in my T mobile(Thuis) dashboard. Given below screenshots.  I tried to call customer care but gave up after around 18 minutes wait to speak to someone. Can someone look into this and fix?

Reputatie 3
Badge +2

Hi @tverma ,

Thanks for your message! If you check out your My T-Mobile Thuis (link is clickable) now, you can see the invoices ready to be dowloaded. Please let me know if you have any questions, we’re here for you!

Reageer