Beantwoord

Modem freezes

• 31 mei 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 223 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 4 reacties
Hello tmobile,

I am very unhappy with the poor service you provide, not only for your service, but also with your technicians from Guideon.

I have tmobile working since 2 May and everything are problems. The modem freezes at least once a day and i need to restart it by hand, not only that, but when it freezes the tv of course does not work. Many times the light of the wifi that says "wifi" is turned off and no wifi network is available. I have tried to call the customer service, they helped me to change some settings of the glass fiber device but it was even worst, so we've reverted the changes. They gave me a link to make an appointment with a technician and the earliest appointment is in almost a month, wtf guys is gonna wait 1 month for you technician. Is not only that i have to pay for all that time where inet does not work well, but i don't have the service that they promised to deliver, neither the tv, that pixels all the time.

To add to this, the guideon technician did the installation just leaving a network cable on the floor, not even behind the plinth like they say.

I have to remove all my services with tmobile to the minimum as you guys the only solution that has been offered is to cancel and pay a fine for the whole contract when you are not delivering your services as your website promises.

I really would like to cancel my suscription in a friendly way before bringing this case further, you can not provide an incomplete service, an installation with a cable lying down on the floor from the meeter cast until the living room and not having and not having access to the wifi from the 2nd floor of my home when your webiste says strong wifi connection in the whole house.

Looking forward your answer
icon

Beste antwoord door Sander 11 juni 2019, 21:16

Hi @Girulo,

Of course we want our customers to enjoy their services. When you're new to our services and hardware it may take some getting used to. In this case apparantly the modem is not working optimal. I'm glad to see you managed to make an earlier appointment and the mechanic was able to fix the situation. If there's anything unclear let us know, we're happy to help!

Regardless, let me take this opportunaty to welcome you at Thuis and thank you for choosing T-Mobile as your new provider!
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

i am also looking forward to speak with somebody that can do more that the customer services agents. They basically can not do that much. Worst mistake ever switching from ziggo to tmobile
Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Make a appintment by phone.
Bel met Guidion
088https://tel:08820001512000151
(lokaal tarief)

see thuis video https://thuisservice.t-mobile.nl/bestelling/installatie-door-monteur/
it is not behind the plint but on it (if possible)
Thank you for your quick reply.

The situation of the cable is the least prioritary issue. The main issue is the internet stopping working, and with it also the tv, the modem freezing and need to restart it manually, the slow speed provided vs what it is offered, and of course the bad technical department that takes almost a month to come to try to fix the issue and during that time tmobile getting paid for not deliver what they promised to deliver with a service that was installed for 2 weeks and then failing non stop
Reputatie 7
Badge +6
Hi @Girulo,

Of course we want our customers to enjoy their services. When you're new to our services and hardware it may take some getting used to. In this case apparantly the modem is not working optimal. I'm glad to see you managed to make an earlier appointment and the mechanic was able to fix the situation. If there's anything unclear let us know, we're happy to help!

Regardless, let me take this opportunaty to welcome you at Thuis and thank you for choosing T-Mobile as your new provider!
Hi @Sander ,

Thanks for your answer. Probably you guys are happy to have a new customer, but i am not happy at all. My experience in 3 weeks i had the Tmobile Thuis working is not any other thing that a nightmare.
  • I couldn't make any appointment with the mechanic to fix the problem, as they didn't have any availability, until i called 5 different times in the same day Tmobile, and my call was transfer from person to person until one of your collegues decided to call personally Guideon to see what happened about the availability, but that is not something that as a clients we could fix. Guideon gives the earliest appointments via the link that we receive by SMS, but in my case was an appointmet for almost a month later
  • And to be honest i had chosen Tmobile from recommendation from some collegues, but i had switched to Ziggo to be my new provider, chosing tmobile was a huge mistake. Actually i cancelled all my services (TV, phone and, lower internet to the minimum and cancel my mobile number portability to tmobile) as i don't wanna have to deal with problems for the unstable service that tmobile delivers, neither have to call tmobile,. then guideon, then tmobile again, too much trouble and time lost for us.
So thanks again for your welcome and answer, but i would not recommend tmobile in any of their services

Reageer