I am moving to a new apartment from November 1st, 2019. Ho can i relocate my contract to my new address?
Beste antwoord door Piotr
Congratulations on your new home! I would love to make sure that you can enjoy our internet at your new place. In this message I will give you some information and I will ask you some questions in return. Keep in mind that the processing time of a move will take about four weeks. I would like to inform you about a number of things, namely:
- The moment I'm going to move your subscription to your new address, you will automatically sign for a new year contract. This is good news, because you'll receive another discount for the first six months when you have an All-in-1 package. See it as a present from us!
- In some cases we will ask you to return your current modem. Sometimes this is not necessary and you can take the modem to your new address, this depends on the network connection we can service at your new place. You'll receive a confirmation letter regarding this. If you have a TV subscription, keep in mind that you need to bring your TV Box to your new address!
- You can use any old (shoe)box for returning our device(s). You will receive all the details in a confirmation letter. If you want to know more beforehand, you can check our Community (Dutch): My tip: don't forget to keep the shipping receipt, in case we need it!
- Do you also have a mobile substitution from T-Mobile? Great! Keep in mind that you will need to provide them with your new address, so that you won't miss any of your discounts! You can easily change the address yourself in the My T-Mobile app or website: https://www.t-mobile.nl/login.
To sum up it all up, I kindly would like to receive the following details from you in a DM:
- Current zip code and house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your bank account
- New zip code and house number
- Date of the move
- Do you want to change anything about your subscription?
- Do you agree to sign a new year contract and to skip the reflection period?
I can imagine this is a lot of information. Don't worry: as soon as you've read everything and give me the information I need, I will make sure that the relocation of your subscription will be taken care of!