Beantwoord

Moving to new house and billing question

• 23 september 2019
  • 9 reacties
  • 270 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 13 reacties
Hi, I am moving to a new address and would like to keep t-mobile internet.

Below is the required detail (based on others' post)
[Personal info removed by moderator. Don't post personal info in public messages!]
Please let me know if you need further detail.

Thanks.
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 2 oktober 2019, 16:12

Hi @PokPok, apologies for the late reply. My colleague already processed the move for you, great! If you want you can forfeit the 14 day grace period so we can process the move faster.
In regards to your discount, this is because the extra discount which you receive for the first 6 months has ended on the 13th of September. So after this date your monthly costs has gone up a bit. If you have any other questions I'll be happy to help!
Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Hi, my discount ("korting") per month for Sep-2019 looks strange. It is being calculated base on 1-13 Sep only. Appreciated your clarification and correction on this.

My Sep-2019 invoice number is TMT1009190657.

Thanks.
Hi, can anyone follow up on this??
@Piotr , appreciated if you can look into this. Thanks
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
@PokPok

I removed your personal info from your message. Keep in mind that this is a public community, so everyone can take advantage of public info.

Also, please don't bump your posts or keep making new topics. I merged your two topics together. All messages will be handled, starting with the oldest. Someone will get back to you when it's your turn.
@David If you READ my posts, they are different category. This is why I posted them under different topic.
Anyway will keep on waiting.
Reputatie 6
Badge +7
Hi @PokPok, apologies for the late reply. My colleague already processed the move for you, great! If you want you can forfeit the 14 day grace period so we can process the move faster.
In regards to your discount, this is because the extra discount which you receive for the first 6 months has ended on the 13th of September. So after this date your monthly costs has gone up a bit. If you have any other questions I'll be happy to help!
@Brian
Hi Brian, Thanks for your explanation which is very helpful. Regarding the move, I have already arranged through a call because I couldn't wait. I have made an appointment for the service transfer on Mon, 4-Nov (as this is the earliest that t-mobile staff told me on the call). If you could, please help to check and confirm on this arrangement.

Re.discount, I totally got it. However, since my new house does not have the 100MB-speed package (which I have on my previous house), my package is now downgraded to 50MB-speed. What is the impact on pricing?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Brian,

Refer to my previous respond regarding the new address. Can I understand that my current contract (renewed in Mar-2019) will be rolling and expired at the end of Feb-2020 (a term of 12 months)?

Awaiting your respond.

Thanks.
Reputatie 7
Badge +6
Hi @PokPok,

The move is planned for November 4th. On this date your old address will be cut off and start at your new address. The new offer for the new address has just been send to your e-mailaddress for you to check. Hope this answers all your questions!

Reageer