Beantwoord

Moving to new house and billing question

• 23 september 2019
  • 17 reacties
  • 570 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 13 reacties
Hi, I am moving to a new address and would like to keep t-mobile internet.

Below is the required detail (based on others' post)
[Personal info removed by moderator. Don't post personal info in public messages!]
Please let me know if you need further detail.

Thanks.
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 2 oktober 2019, 16:12

Hi @PokPok, apologies for the late reply. My colleague already processed the move for you, great! If you want you can forfeit the 14 day grace period so we can process the move faster.
In regards to your discount, this is because the extra discount which you receive for the first 6 months has ended on the 13th of September. So after this date your monthly costs has gone up a bit. If you have any other questions I'll be happy to help!
Bekijk origineel

17 reacties

Hi, my discount ("korting") per month for Sep-2019 looks strange. It is being calculated base on 1-13 Sep only. Appreciated your clarification and correction on this.

My Sep-2019 invoice number is TMT1009190657.

Thanks.
Hi, can anyone follow up on this??
@Piotr , appreciated if you can look into this. Thanks
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
@PokPok

I removed your personal info from your message. Keep in mind that this is a public community, so everyone can take advantage of public info.

Also, please don't bump your posts or keep making new topics. I merged your two topics together. All messages will be handled, starting with the oldest. Someone will get back to you when it's your turn.
@David If you READ my posts, they are different category. This is why I posted them under different topic.
Anyway will keep on waiting.
Reputatie 7
Badge +7
Hi @PokPok, apologies for the late reply. My colleague already processed the move for you, great! If you want you can forfeit the 14 day grace period so we can process the move faster.
In regards to your discount, this is because the extra discount which you receive for the first 6 months has ended on the 13th of September. So after this date your monthly costs has gone up a bit. If you have any other questions I'll be happy to help!
@Brian
Hi Brian, Thanks for your explanation which is very helpful. Regarding the move, I have already arranged through a call because I couldn't wait. I have made an appointment for the service transfer on Mon, 4-Nov (as this is the earliest that t-mobile staff told me on the call). If you could, please help to check and confirm on this arrangement.

Re.discount, I totally got it. However, since my new house does not have the 100MB-speed package (which I have on my previous house), my package is now downgraded to 50MB-speed. What is the impact on pricing?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Brian,

Refer to my previous respond regarding the new address. Can I understand that my current contract (renewed in Mar-2019) will be rolling and expired at the end of Feb-2020 (a term of 12 months)?

Awaiting your respond.

Thanks.
Reputatie 7
Badge +6
Hi @PokPok,

The move is planned for November 4th. On this date your old address will be cut off and start at your new address. The new offer for the new address has just been send to your e-mailaddress for you to check. Hope this answers all your questions!

Hi,

We will move in early September to a new house and would like to relocate my house internet service.
Could you please assist me with this? I want my subscription to remain the same.

thanks

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Congratulations on your new home! I’d really like to make sure that you can enjoy your subscription at your new address. Please do keep in mind that the processing time of a move in our system is approximately four weeks. Also, I’d like to inform you about a number of important things:

1)The moment I'm going to move your subscription to your new address, you will automatically sign for a new year-contract. This is good news, because you'll receive another discount to welcome you!

2) The time it takes to process a move is approximately one month. Please inform us in time!

3)In some cases we will ask you to return your current modem. Sometimes this is not necessary and you can take the modem to your new address, this depends on the network connection we can service at your new place. You'll receive a confirmation letter regarding this. If you have a TV subscription, keep in mind that you need to bring your TV Box to your new address!

4)You can use any old (shoe) box for returning our device(s). You will receive all the details in a confirmation letter. If you want to know more beforehand, you can check this topic (Dutch) My tip: don't forget to keep the shipping receipt, in case we need it!

5)Do you also have a mobile subscription from T-Mobile? Great! Keep in mind that you will need to provide them with your new address, so that you won't miss any of your discounts! You can easily change the address yourself in the My T-Mobile app or website.

To sum up it all up, I kindly would like to receive the following details from you:

-Current zip code and house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your bank account

-New zip code and house number

-Date of the move

-Do you want to change anything about your subscription?

-Do you agree to sign a new year-contract?

I can imagine this is a lot of information. Don't worry: as soon as you've read everything and send me the information in a DM, I will make sure that the relocation of your subscription will be taken care of!

Piotr,

here are my details, Request you to mask them once you have noted them.

-Current zip code: *verwijderd door moderator*

-current House number: *

-Date of birth: *

-last 4 digits of your bank account: *

-New zip code and house number: *

-Date of the move: *

-Do you want to change anything about your subscription?: No

-Do you agree to sign a new year-contract? if possible would like to continue with current contract. if not possible then will go for new contract.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hey @PSPatil,

I see that on your new address there is no option for a 20 Mbps subscription, like you have on your current address. You can see all the options on our website. Could you please send me a DM with the package and speed that you want on your new address? Then I'm going to arrange this for you!

Hi,

I would like to go for INTERNET BASIC plan.

Hope i am entitled for discount also.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hey @PSPatil ,

Thank you! So it is settled, on your new address you'll have an Internet Basic 50 Mbps subscription for € 30 a month and € 37,50 one-time installation costs. We'll make sure that your current subscription will be cancelled (1st September) and set everything up for the installation on your new address. All the details will follow soon via e-mail. Good luck with the moving! :smile:

Why no discount provided to me? I choose to stay with T Mobile and nothing i receive as retention discount? I am wondering Why i should not go for another internet service provider who can give me joining discount?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@PSPatil 

Unfortunately there is no discount for internet only or internet and calling.

If you want tv along with your subscription then you will receive 15 euro discount for the first 3 months.

If you have another T-Mobile mobile subscription then you can activate klantvoordeel and you'll receive 5 euro discount on internet per month and 10 euro discount on unlimited or 2,50 and 2GB extra per month on a not unlimited subscription.

Reageer