Beantwoord

No internet connection / TV / Phone, since you "installed" it in my home (Almost 2 months)

• 2 augustus 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 226 Bekeken

I don't really know what I have to do in order to get this fixed, is a shame that you guys can't solve this issue, the technician visited my home twice already, and told me that the problem is not in my home , it is likely in the hub all the houses are connected, he told me that my house is not connected properly there or something and someone would call me in the next day to go there and fix it for good. This was supposed to happen in July 23. I'm still waiting for a resolution for this problem. I'm currently connected with a super slow connection when I plug and old Media Converter there. The technician told me that this is surprised that I have some child or connection with this old Media Converter, but is better to have this than nothing for 2 months, if I plug the Media Converter that you gave me NO CONNECTION whatsoever. Right now I have to call you or sent messages here, or go to a T-mobile Store, in order to try to get this fixed somehow (Until now without success), every 7 days I call you to get a Voucher to get unlimited data in my phone so I can have some decent connection. This is super frustrating, I'm paying for a service that doesn't work and I don't know if you'll be able to fix this, since we're talking about 2 months having this issue. I'll probably have to cancel it sooner or later. every 7 days I call you to get a Voucher to get unlimited data in my phone so I can have some decent connection. This is super frustrating, I'm paying for a service that doesn't work and I don't know if you'll be able to fix this, since we're talking about 2 months having this issue. I ' ll probably have to cancel it sooner or later. every 7 days I call you to get a Voucher to get unlimited data in my phone so I can have some decent connection. This is super frustrating, I'm paying for a service that doesn't work and I don't know if you'll be able to fix this, since we're talking about 2 months having this issue. I'll probably have to cancel it sooner or later.
icon

Beste antwoord door Piotr 8 augustus 2019, 14:00

Hey @Papacidero,

I'm really sad to hear that you still experienced problems with your subscription! 😞 I want to inform you that our technicians still working on a solution for this problem. We'll contact you as soon as we know more. In the meantime, you can always contact us for an Unlimited Voucher! I can provide you an Unlimited voucher so you can stay online via your mobile phone, which you can then use as a hotspot to connect your other devices. Do you wish to receive the voucher code?
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +2
Hey @Papacidero,

I'm really sad to hear that you still experienced problems with your subscription! 😞 I want to inform you that our technicians still working on a solution for this problem. We'll contact you as soon as we know more. In the meantime, you can always contact us for an Unlimited Voucher! I can provide you an Unlimited voucher so you can stay online via your mobile phone, which you can then use as a hotspot to connect your other devices. Do you wish to receive the voucher code?

Reageer