Beantwoord

Not all Factuuren are available in My TMobile THUIS

• 19 januari 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 138 Bekeken

Dear Community,

I have an issue with the T _mobile THUIS Rekeningen Page. I can only see 4 Facturen available for download, the rest is not visible and not available for download. I need the Monthly Factuur per each month of 2020.

Having said that it's impossible to get in touch with support via phone (last time I've been waiting for 46 mins and then they just hanged) and there is NO OTHER WAY to get in touch with anyone, which makes this by far the WORST customer service ever for my personal experience, does anyone any idea on what to do? 

Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason 21 januari 2021, 10:21

Hi @Vitofres, every invoice should now be visible and downloadable. Please check the invoice tab in your personal account: My T-Mobile Thuis Invoices. If there's anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. Stay safe!

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hi @Vitofres, due to a bug some invoices are indeed not visible yet. I'll make sure to fix this as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm aiming for a solution tomorrow - first thing in the morning. Thanks in advance for your understanding and patience!

Thanks for the support, much appreciated.

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hi @Vitofres, every invoice should now be visible and downloadable. Please check the invoice tab in your personal account: My T-Mobile Thuis Invoices. If there's anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. Stay safe!

All sorted thanks for helping out!

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

@Vitofres No problem and if ever you're looking for a helping hand, feel free to ask around on the Community. We're always close and eager to help! 😊

Reageer