Beantwoord

Password missing for the email addresses in thunderbird

• 29 november 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 54 Bekeken

Hallo,
I have just installed the settings of my new t-mobilethuis server into my previous email address in Thunderbird.
That address @planet.nl from kpnmail.nl (server: smtp.kpnmail.nl).
I have performed the changes in the out/ingoing server.
I am receiving emails but I am anot able to 'send' emails from off this @planet.nl. The imap.t-mobilethuis.nl is claiming a passwoord I do not have. Neither the kpnmail.nl nor MyT-mobilethuis passwoords are working for this address.

Would you like to tell me which passwoord have I to use for sending my emails?

Thanks you very much.
Greetings
Mrs Zuarez
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 1 december 2017, 15:54

Hi Zuarez, we'll see to getting that sorted! You can find the right e-mail server settings here along with the specific manual for Thunderbird. However the manual assumes you are using your T-Mobile Thuis e-mail address. The password required is the password for the e-mail address you're intending to use. If this is for the KPN or planet.nl e-mail then I'm afraid I don't know this password but you can at least make sure the e-mail server settings are correct!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +7
Hi Zuarez, we'll see to getting that sorted! You can find the right e-mail server settings here along with the specific manual for Thunderbird. However the manual assumes you are using your T-Mobile Thuis e-mail address. The password required is the password for the e-mail address you're intending to use. If this is for the KPN or planet.nl e-mail then I'm afraid I don't know this password but you can at least make sure the e-mail server settings are correct!

Reageer