Beantwoord

Postcode check: ongeldige toevoeging

• 29 april 2017
  • 3 reacties
  • 431 Bekeken

Hi,

sorry for writing in english, I'm moving to the Netherlands from another country and I still don't speak dutch! :D
I am trying to subscribe a T-Mobile Thuis contract but when I do the post code check it says that my "toevoging" (I) is not correct and I should select one of the suggested (1/2/3/H). I know for sure that the building is covered by fiber optics because if I select a different toevoging (e.g. H) it let me proceed.

Could anyone please explain what happens? Thanks!
icon

Beste antwoord door 05alexander92 30 april 2017, 10:04

Want kind of building do you have? Sometimes KPN (the owner of the copper network) has different toevoegingen than the buildings.

Here you can see all possibilities.
https://netco-fpi-info.fourstack.nl/addresses/search

It could be difficult to find the correct one. Did you already find the fiber connection in your building?
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 3
Want kind of building do you have? Sometimes KPN (the owner of the copper network) has different toevoegingen than the buildings.

Here you can see all possibilities.
https://netco-fpi-info.fourstack.nl/addresses/search

It could be difficult to find the correct one. Did you already find the fiber connection in your building?
Hey, thanks for your help!

It was built in 1921.
The only provider that allows me to subscribe an internet contract is Ziggo... maybe because they have their own network independent from the one of KPN?
I can't open your link, it says "Access is not allowed from your region". If I send you a PM with the address would you be so kind to check it for me?

Thanks!
Reputatie 3
Badge +2
The only provider that allows me to subscribe an internet contract is Ziggo... maybe because they have their own network independent from the one of KPN?
Ziggo uses it's own network. They use coaxial cable instead of fiber, at least for the last part to your home. Their internet connection isn't all that bad, unless you need a symmetrical line (same up- and download speed).

Reageer