Beantwoord

Question about the installation of my internet and modem

I have asked for glasvezel internet since 19-12-2017 but till now I did not get it.
the first time the mechanic came, he said that we should bring another machine and then the days went and after more than a month came another mechanic with another machine and again he said the ground is frozen we have to wait till the weather becomes better that means again a month of waiting.
when I checked my postcode the website says during 4 weeks it will be installed, if you cant install it or may have a problem during the installation you have to give another solution to the customer who is "trusted" in your company. By the way, I am paying for an internet which I don't have it yet.
if you see that is fair to wait 4 months to get an internet connection in the 21 century, in that case, I am ok with that too.
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 16 februari 2018, 16:41

Hi s.akael, I can understand your frustration. We will always try to connect you as soon as possible but when digging is required we are dependent on the weather. When the ground is frozen we simply cannot dig even though we would very much like to. What I can offer you in the meantime is a 4G at Home solution which can give you internet acces through our mobile network. This is subscription based but you can try it for one month and if you cancel your subscription within your one month period then you can cancel the subscription without any additional costs. You only pay the subscription cost for that month, nothing else. This can help you through the period until our mechanics can finally do the ground work. You can find more information about this on our website. Do not worry about the costs of your current internet subscription, we do not charge you until your new address is connected. The overpaid amount for January has also already been reimbursed on the invoice of February and you will receive no further invoices. If you want to use this solution then please let me know and I'll set everything in motion!
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +7
Hi s.akael, I can understand your frustration. We will always try to connect you as soon as possible but when digging is required we are dependent on the weather. When the ground is frozen we simply cannot dig even though we would very much like to. What I can offer you in the meantime is a 4G at Home solution which can give you internet acces through our mobile network. This is subscription based but you can try it for one month and if you cancel your subscription within your one month period then you can cancel the subscription without any additional costs. You only pay the subscription cost for that month, nothing else. This can help you through the period until our mechanics can finally do the ground work. You can find more information about this on our website. Do not worry about the costs of your current internet subscription, we do not charge you until your new address is connected. The overpaid amount for January has also already been reimbursed on the invoice of February and you will receive no further invoices. If you want to use this solution then please let me know and I'll set everything in motion!
Hello Brian,

First of all thanks for your kindness and second , could you please tell me how much will cost me in total?

Thanks in advance.
Hello Brian,

I don't want the Home solution anymore because I ordered simonly from tele2 with unlimited data and monthly subscription which I can cancel it when I got t-mobile internet on (29-03).
Reputatie 6
Badge +7
Hi s.akael, you're welcome! You can also use an unlimited mobile plan of course but it might be wise to check the usage terms because mobile plans aren't really meant as a substitute for a fixed plan. Good to hear you found a temporary solution though, we'll try and get your fixed line connected as soon as possible!

Reageer