Beantwoord

Return of fiberglass router (temporary installation)

• 6 september 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 164 Bekeken

Hi,

after an overly lenghty process I finally got my fiber connection working on 17/08 (contract signed 13/07).

On the day of the activation, I was still missing the equipment and the the monteur from guidion accepted to install some spare fiber modem he had on his truck.

He told me I had to return this spare equipment once I received the one which is associated with my account (but had not yet been delivered).

I now received the correct modem and made the switch with the spare equipment.

As you can imagine, I find overall the registration/installation process to be quite underwelhming and overly complex by 2020 standards.

I wish to return the spare equipment to T-Mobile : could you please indicate the address I shall send it to?

kind regards

FB

icon

Beste antwoord door Cal 7 september 2020, 12:47

Hey @fbalme,

This has probably been expressed many times before, but again I would like to express my deepest apologies that this couldn't be resolved sooner. I would be very delighted if you could return the hardware to the following address:

T-Mobile Thuis
Antwoordnummer 15021
1117 ZZ Schiphol

Returning the hardware is free of charge, but please keep the receipt you'll receive from PostNL or please make a picture of it. If there's anything else, feel free to let me know, and I'll do my utmost best to get something arranged! I hope that you enjoy our internet.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 4
Badge +2

Hey @fbalme,

This has probably been expressed many times before, but again I would like to express my deepest apologies that this couldn't be resolved sooner. I would be very delighted if you could return the hardware to the following address:

T-Mobile Thuis
Antwoordnummer 15021
1117 ZZ Schiphol

Returning the hardware is free of charge, but please keep the receipt you'll receive from PostNL or please make a picture of it. If there's anything else, feel free to let me know, and I'll do my utmost best to get something arranged! I hope that you enjoy our internet.

Reageer