Beantwoord

Service cancelation

• 4 januari 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 116 Bekeken

Since last October I have been receving billing related to a service of internet that never was installed at my home. I would like to request the cancelation of the invalid billing that have been emited.

Thank you.

Ricardo Brandao

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason 6 januari 2021, 16:44

Hi @RicardoBrandao, welcome to the Community!

We've sent multiple requests to schedule an appointment with the grid operator (KPN NetwerkNL). The first request was sent on October 14th and the last one on November 9th. All in all we've tried calling, texting and emailing you, but sadly to no avail. KPN has tried contacting you on numerous occasions and they've forwarded 17 appointment-requests to your cellphone number.

Why exactly didn't you follow through on the technician's request? KPN should have come over to inspect and fix the ISRA (main installation point). Because you never responded, the subscription's been up and running since September 27th. 

Please let me know why you chose not to cancel the subscription and why you never responded to our calls and requests. Thanks in advance, I'm eager to hear your part of the story!

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hi @RicardoBrandao, welcome to the Community!

We've sent multiple requests to schedule an appointment with the grid operator (KPN NetwerkNL). The first request was sent on October 14th and the last one on November 9th. All in all we've tried calling, texting and emailing you, but sadly to no avail. KPN has tried contacting you on numerous occasions and they've forwarded 17 appointment-requests to your cellphone number.

Why exactly didn't you follow through on the technician's request? KPN should have come over to inspect and fix the ISRA (main installation point). Because you never responded, the subscription's been up and running since September 27th. 

Please let me know why you chose not to cancel the subscription and why you never responded to our calls and requests. Thanks in advance, I'm eager to hear your part of the story!

Hello Jason,

The number of contacts you refere never happen has my call registry can comprove, but in fact KPN did make a visit and confirmed that the service couldn’t be installed without major house rebuilts, which are not going to happen, as for sure, reports on the visit, that can be request to KPN, comproving what I’m saying. Never the less, no service is installed, as you can easily confirme, there for I must ask, what is your justification for charging me for a service that you are not providing?

Best regards

Ricardo Brandao

Reageer