Beantwoord

[T-Mobile Huis] Change account name and IBAN

• 4 januari 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 88 Bekeken

Hi everyone, I am moving next week and I would like to change the account name and IBAN to the one of the new tenant, is this possible? Thanks in advance

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason 6 januari 2021, 10:42

Hi @giordano931, welcome to the Community and congratulations on your new home! 😄

You want your contract to be transferred to the new tenant. No problem! I will give you some information, because we need a few documents before we can arrange this, namely: 

- ID copies of both parties. 
- Bankcard copies of both parties. 
- Written statement that both parties agree to this change, signed by both parties. 

We also like to receive some details of the new tenant: 

- Zip code and house number of the subscription 
- On which date will the new tenant take over this contract? 
- Mobile phone number of the new tenant. 
- E-mail address of the new tenant. 

You can send these documents to klantenservice@t-mobilethuis.nl → please add your customer number to the title/subject. That way our administration-department can automatically link the documents to your profile.
Thank you in advance!

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hi @giordano931, welcome to the Community and congratulations on your new home! 😄

You want your contract to be transferred to the new tenant. No problem! I will give you some information, because we need a few documents before we can arrange this, namely: 

- ID copies of both parties. 
- Bankcard copies of both parties. 
- Written statement that both parties agree to this change, signed by both parties. 

We also like to receive some details of the new tenant: 

- Zip code and house number of the subscription 
- On which date will the new tenant take over this contract? 
- Mobile phone number of the new tenant. 
- E-mail address of the new tenant. 

You can send these documents to klantenservice@t-mobilethuis.nl → please add your customer number to the title/subject. That way our administration-department can automatically link the documents to your profile.
Thank you in advance!

Reageer