Beantwoord

Very bad internet and low quality of customer service - how to get out of contract

• 29 augustus 2017
  • 6 reacties
  • 143 Bekeken

Hello,
I am really desperate and this is my last resort before I am going to approach legal means.

Internet service working very poor for me. I had many calls to customer service, but it is useless.
When technicians come they fix situation for limited time but after certain period it starts again.

Last time Customer Service was very rood and refused to allow me talk to supervisor and said I have to wait for call from 2nd line support. So another 3 days, nothing working just waiting. As I have home office it is a major problem for me.

I am looking into way to stop contract (official end day January) due to their inability to fulfill service.
Any help, ideas, suggestions will be highly appreciated.
icon

Beste antwoord door Sander 30 augustus 2017, 09:20

Hi olegv24,

That doesn’t sound well! I can't make any promises, but I do want to assist you and inform you on this matter. Could you give me your zipcode, house number and the last four digits of your bankaccount in a privatemessage? Together we can get to the bottom of this!
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6
Hi olegv24,

That doesn’t sound well! I can't make any promises, but I do want to assist you and inform you on this matter. Could you give me your zipcode, house number and the last four digits of your bankaccount in a privatemessage? Together we can get to the bottom of this!
Yes,
[Info deleted] Is this message private? not sure I feel comfortable to give last 4 of bankaccount.
Reputatie 7
Badge +5
This is not private. You can use a private message option by clicking on Sanders' name.
Reputatie 7
Badge +6
I'm sorry, I forgot to mention to send this as a private message. I stand corrected! You can click my name and send a message that way. 🙂
Hi there,

did you manage to terminate your contract? I'm having the same problem.

Thanks,
Victor
Reputatie 7
Badge +6
Hi @vmalek1

I see you already started your own topic. My colleague just answered your questions. I hope you can find your answer there!

Reageer