Beantwoord

Cancel Internet

• 8 May 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 184 Bekeken

Hello!

Next month I would like to cancel my Internet contract/subscription since I am no longer living in the Netherlands.

Will the router be taken back by T-Mobile? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 10 May 2020, 17:03

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Iulia12345, in order to cancel a subscription that's running within an annual contract, we need a proof of changing residence (proof of relocation). A proof of relocation is an official document. The following is eligible as a proof of moving: termination of rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address.

Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (GBA). Can you please send us one of the above documents? You may e-mail it to: klantenservice@t-mobilethuis.nl. If you could add your customber number and/or home address in the title, that would be great. Thanks so much!

Good afternoon I would like to cancel my order for internet at home because my wife has already order it .I would love me to cancel the application that is in my name if it’s possible.thanks in advance

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Dimitrios Tsavlidis, your order has been successfully cancelled. Thank you for letting us know! Have a wonderfull day.

Reageer