Beantwoord

Change of address, not sure about wires on the wall

• 9 November 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 243 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

I have changed to a new apartment and my internet service is due be provided 10 days from now. I am already a T-Mobile customer, and Customer Service has informed me that the exact same service (DSL) is provided in the new place, so this is only a change of address.

The only access point I found in the new apartment is the one shown in the pictures below. I can see 4 wires, but not sure those are the correct ones (red, blue, orange, copper/no-cover). Will I need a technician for this or can I buy a DSL connector and do the work myself?

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 9 November 2019, 14:32

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hi @fmid 

If you look in your fuse box is that cable attached with the main line?

I think you wont need a technician if that is the right cable. Its not that difficult you just have to connect the red and blue wire to a DSL connector.

Its always better to connect your DSL cable coming from your modem straight to your isra point.

If you need a technician you can always ask for one

Hi@fmid 

If you look in your fuse box is that cable attached with the main line?

I think you wont need a technician if that is the right cable. Its not that difficult you just have to connect the red and blue wire to a DSL connector.

Its always better to connect your DSL cable coming from your modem straight to your isra point.

If you need a technician you can always ask for one

It does com from the mainline, I had already checked. It should be easy then, I’ll add the conector myself. Thank you for your help!

Reageer