Beantwoord

connection not active even after 2 days

• 16 October 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 143 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Hi,

After person from installation service installed everything, my connection was not active yet. They said it will be done in few hours and left. But now after even 2 days connection is not active . And customer service seems very difficult to reach. What to do now? It seems to be very bad first impression. 

Regards,

Shamik

icon

Beste antwoord door Cal van Odido 19 October 2020, 16:33

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @shamiklahiri,

Thanks for alerting me about the lack of connectivity you were experiencing. I'm sorry that something went wrong, causing your problem to be pushed over the weekend as the department of the network operator we needed doesn't work during the weekend. However, I was very happy to see that your connection has been activated by now, and that you should be enjoying our internet currently. The connection is not optimal yet, but don't worry, we're on it and we will make sure that it functions 100% properly soon! If there's anything else, please feel free to give me a heads-up, and I will try to find a solution for it as soon as possible. 

Reputatie 1

Thanks a lot cal! It is now working! I appreciate it.

Reputatie 1

I still find that connection speed is not reaching close to 1gbps when I test even standing in front of the supplied modem. I got around 400 mbps upload and download speeds. I am now wondering if the connection is still not 100% yet? When can I expect full speed? Or is it some limitation of the supplied router?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @shamiklahiri, are you referring to the Wifi speed or did you perform a speedtest via UTP (Ethernet)-connection? If so, did you use the Ookla speedtest (speedtest.net)? 

Could you please post a screenshot of a speedtest and make sure that the whole desktop is visible on screen, please. I'm sure we'll find a solution together!

Reageer