Beantwoord

Delivery status says received but did not receive any package - Installation

• 20 June 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 291 Bekeken

Installation package for internet connection was not received. But when I track the package details in PostNL it says its delivered. The engineer is coming over on 24th June for installation and I have no package.

What will happen now?
  1. You need to track where the package is, that's what I got to know from PostNL customer care. How long will this take?
  2. Will I get my internet connection on 24th June or not?
  3. What should happen with the appointment for the person coming over to set everything up on Monday the 24th?
Not sure whose problem is this with the delivery but this is really horrible. I am trying to contact you guys by chat, by email there is no response from you.

I have been without internet the whole month so far and I cannot wait any longer. Let me know the possible options as soon as possible as my patience has run out. If I cannot get the connection on Monday 24th as planned, do cancel this connection request, I will opt for any other service providers where I don't have to wait months together to get one simple internet connection.

Need an answer ASAP.

[Mod edit: I removed image with address]
icon

Beste antwoord door Piotr 27 June 2019, 09:35

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hey @ramesh.donadi,

This is Webcare's busiest time, but we are doing everything we can to help you as soon as possible! I see that you've already contacted my colleague and cancelled your subscription. ☹️ I'm so sorry for the inconvenience! Hopefully we'll see you again in the future.
Hi @Piotr ,

There is again a problem with this. Now after so long, there is a bill generated (EUR 75) for internet subscription which I don't from T-Mobile stating first month subscription amount and installation charges.

Why should I pay this? I don't have anything of T-Mobile with me. Can you please have a look in the system. Client number which is specified in the bill is TMT1009282175.

Can you please help me out with this at the latest.
Reputatie 7
Hi @ramesh.donadi,

I see you received a fine for not returning the modem. In your first post you mentioned you never received the package. On the other hand you posted a picture which proves you received the installationpack (including the modem). I can only cancel the fine if the modem is returned to us. Is there any way for you to locate the modem or find out what happened to it?
Hi @Sander ,

Thanks for the response. I can understand now the reason for generation of bill.
The image which is posted was found online (post.nl) tracking page and not personally. It is definitely not my signature, as I was at work and not at home during that time. Immediately, I contacted post.nl on the same day (on 21st June) regarding this. And the answer I received is that only the sender can initiate an investigation on the package. With this information, immediately i contacted T-mobile with this information and it was agreed that T-mobile will do the investigation and check the same. After that, I haven't received any update on the same.

All these information along with the tickets generated at T-mobile customer service recording the activity is present in ticket #48561819.
Reputatie 7
Hi @ramesh.donadi,

THanks for clarifying! I started the procedure for futher investigation. You'll be notified by e-mail on updates!
Hi @Sander,

Does this mean there was no investigation initiated earlier regarding the package? I was told that the investigation is started, but since I cancelled the request I will not be updated about the outcome of investigation.

Anyways, thanks for clarifying now and I would await for response. Until the investigation is completely done, I will not pay the bill.

In order to facilitate your investigation, the following ticket numbers might help (T-mobile customer care tickets). Also I have a whole lot of e-mails which I cannot attach here, but the tickets might provide some details.

2019061211041715; 2019062111007451; 2019100911012254; 48561819
Reputatie 7
Hi @ramesh.donadi,

As the investigation seems a bit slow, I changed the course of action. I made a correction for you, for the fine. You'll see the correcion on a new invoice for november. There's nothing you need to do, since you haven't paid the fine. The correction will even it out now. You might receive some e-mails about this, but there's no need for futher action on your side! 😎

Reageer