Beantwoord

Do I need to pay installation cost again?

• 2 October 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 332 Bekeken

Hi Team
I have to apply for new connection as I moved to new place, earlier connection in the new house was T mobile only. So do i need to pay an additional 67 euros for that?
Regards
Ashish Dubey
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 11 October 2019, 14:34

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15
Hello, @ashish01july

Those costs for installation may have to be paid again, the man will work for you and that costs money or you can decide to do it yourself.

Just inform the customer support that you moved house, they will ask you for proof via email and after that it will be sorted for you.
Proof can be send to [removed incorrect e-mailaddress - Moderator edit]( please re confirm the email, I had no time to look it up sorry)

Your contract will be renewed free of costs so id you had any discount for the first few months, you have those discounts again.
The website says at least 4 weeks before moving inform us so I am not sure if your line will be active straight away or not.

Best of luck!
Reputatie 7
Hi @ashish01july and @Waqqas,

When you move house, the best thing to do is contact our customer service. In most cases you can easily change address without much ado.

You won't have to pay for the activation costs (€ 30), since you're already a customer of ours! There's also an installation cost, which is € 75,-. This only applies if you order a fiber connection, snice DSL is a Do-it-yourself installation. In case of installation by a mechanic you pay for Internet-only half of the installation costs (€ 37,50). If you order all-in-one, the entire installation is free of charge. So this might be a good option for you if you're in the market for a TV subscription as well.
Reputatie 7
Badge +15
Bedankt voor de correctie 👍
Thanks for response but my question was about the earlier connection in new house. I am not customer of Tmobile . Person who was living earlier had Tmobile connection.
Reputatie 7
Hi @ashish01july, apologies but I'm afraid I don't understand. What do you mean by the € 67,- in this case? Is this an invoice with subscription costs? You of course only pay for your own subscription and you are not responsible for a previous subscription from the previous tenant. We do charge installation costs even though the previous tenant also had T-Mobile because the line gets disconnected and reconnected again during the switch. Does this answer your question? If I misunderstood do let me know!
Hi @ashish01july, apologies but I'm afraid I don't understand. What do you mean by the € 67,- in this case? Is this an invoice with subscription costs? You of course only pay for your own subscription and you are not responsible for a previous subscription from the previous tenant. We do charge installation costs even though the previous tenant also had T-Mobile because the line gets disconnected and reconnected again during the switch. Does this answer your question? If I misunderstood do let me know!
Ok i got it.

Reageer