Beantwoord

Fiber optic internet doesn't work

• 4 September 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 393 Bekeken

Last week my internet is gone, and I was not able to fix it by myself and with support over the phone. Technician will come in 2 weeks, which is sad, so I'm asking for additional help here.

I tried two different routers - the original Huawei HG659 and TP-Link 2300. The "Internet" light at HG659 do not appears, only "Power", "WAN", "WIFI" and "LAN"s.

The lights on optic mediaconverter shown at the picture above (the two bottom lights not blinking or rarely blinking). Rebooted everything, tried different switches positions (3+4 and 1+6) - nothing helps. It seems like the problem is outside of my apartments?

Thank you,
Michael

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 6 September 2019, 17:14

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hi @Kuzmitch, I see that we are already sending a mechanic over to check the connection. The incoming line does appear to be ok so it might be an issue with the connection point (FTU) or the modem itself. I'm sure our mechanic will get that sorted out!
Hi @Kuzmitch, I see that we are already sending a mechanic over to check the connection. The incoming line does appear to be ok so it might be an issue with the connection point (FTU) or the modem itself. I'm sure our mechanic will get that sorted out!

I just found the same complaints at local Facebook group in Hilversum at my area (postcode 1214), and those people are missing internet since 29th of August too. It's a private group, so I made screenshots for you.

Technician will arrive on Wednesday, so I doubt that he will find any issues at my apartments and you have to fix this local area outage instead. It's bad that you can't really see what the problem is.
Reputatie 7
Hi @Kuzmitch, there was a very localized problem in Hilversum but this came to light later, my apologies for the confusion!

Reageer