geen internet

• 11 August 2020
  • 15 reacties
  • 224 Bekeken

• is een Top Poster
  • 7 reacties

Yesterday I used the internet and it was working out. The internet LED  is not lighting since yesterday either and the net isn't working too. I switched off and  reseted the router. 

15 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @sosp 

Do you have a DSL or fiber connection?

In case of Fiber which lights are on on the mediaconverter?

If DSL is your modem connected to the main ISRA probably in your fusebox or to another point somewhere?

Also make sure that your installatiedatum has passed which can be checked in your T-Mobile thuis account.

I have DSL connection. 

My installatiedatum is valid from 11-11-2019 to 11-11-2020

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@sosp

So it suddenly stopped working today?

What you could do is unscrew the wall socket where the DSL cable is connected and Post a picture of how it looks from the inside, maybe there could be a problem.

And if you follow the cable inside does it lead to a main ISRA?

Yes, it suddenly stopped working yesterday

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@sosp

Remove the red wire whose other end is connected under on the left side.

Only leave the red wire from the cable connected, remove the other red wire completely.

Really? So far it has worked, I am not an electrician.  Yesterday there was an installation at the central cable cabinet in front of the house, it was stopped

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Great to hear that it's working again 🙂

It is NOT working again. 😟

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@sosp 

Oh sorry my bad 😣

You have removed the 2nd red wire completely?

And is this the only ISRA in your house or does the cable inside lead to another point in your fusebox maybe?

Reputatie 7

Hey @sosp,

I see that you've spoken to my colleague yesterday and that you've made an appointment with our engineer. You can always call them and ask if your appointment can be brought forward, Just call our engineer department on this following number: 088 2000 151. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you! Yesterday I called this number many time, but nobody pick up the phone. 😟

Could you give me an other telephone or mobile number?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

088 2000 151 is the main number for customers to contact their engineering department, they should pick up, maybe try later?

I try to call, but the line always is busy. I hold the line 12 minutes the last time. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

This is a public community so can you please remove your number @sosp 

Reageer