Beantwoord

Geen internet hele dag

• 9 May 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 365 Bekeken

Ik heb geen internet de hele dag (09-05-2019) op 2181 NE, Hillegom. Sorry, my Dutch is not so good 🙂 I have tried to turn on and off router, when I login to router I see that there is no WAN link. Lamp on the router doesn't flash. It started today morning and the whole day I do not have internet. Please assist. Thanks!
icon

Beste antwoord door Sander 13 May 2019, 10:59

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Hello @Drussilla7 ,

Did you already contact the customer service desk to see if they can be of any help?
Phone: 0800-0092

They can also do a remote check if something is wrong with the line to your modem.
@Pieter_B Yes, I did. They confirmed that there is no link to my router (so I assume something is wrong with the cable outside of my house. There was some ground work in the neighbourhood so maybe they damaged the cable (but internet of my neighbour is still working well (also T Mobile). Then problem is that they made an apointment with service guy in a week, but I cannot stay without internet for so long (I work from home). And 4G from T-Mobile is not working in my house (super bad reception) 😞 Super disapointed
Reputatie 7
Hi @Drussilla7,

Good thing you contacted us. Our mechanic has determined that there's something wrong in the network. We contacted our networkoperator and they'll be instructed to check (and solve!) the line issue.

My apologies for the situation, we try our best to solve this as quickly as possible!

Reageer