Beantwoord

How do i connect my internet wires

• 1 November 2020
  • 8 reacties
  • 175 Bekeken

We just moved into a newly constructed flat and have a T mobile internet connection. We’re trying to connect the modem but we cannot see a transparent wire to connect the blue wire to. Only the power button of the modem lights up (the globe button remains off). Which wire would you recommend we connect?

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 1 November 2020, 13:27

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hi @celbaz9 

Try red on red and blue on blue once.

Should your DSL subscription allready be active according to your T-Mobile account or sms you received?

Where is the upper cable going to by the way?

Hi waqqas, the account is active. I’m not sure where the cable goes. I’ve attached a picture of the closet. Maybe that will explain? Is it possible that I am missing an isra punt

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@celbaz9 

Looks like the main ISRA is not in your apartment. Did the red and blue wires work or not?

Unfortunately the red and blue wires did not work. Is it possible to connect it using this?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@celbaz9

The current one is better, this one has more wires connected which are not needed and could interrupt the signal later.

Got it. Which wires do you recommend we connect? The red and blue combination does not work.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@celbaz9 

Maybe it's better to look for the isra where that cable in your fuse box is coming from. There you'll see if the cable to your fuse box is correctly connected or not.

Reageer