What's the waiting time to get connected with fiber

• 21 January 2021
  • 10 reacties
  • 258 Bekeken

Hi. I have ordered my home internet but i am waiting 2 weeks already. I understand that post is little bit busy but this is a joke i guess. Customer service is also a joke. Do you know someone who succesfully had a call over there ? Chatbot ? Who use it, once i had a chance to speak with " probably real person " but when bot gives a question about Connection to real person than it nothing happens. 

Help me, otherwise i am going to quit this company and take the other provider because i am off of nerves.

Waqqas 3 jaar geleden

Hello @Marcellos 

It normally takes about 2 weeks to get a thuis connection, in case of fiber it could take a bit longer if KPN needs to do anything.

In your T-Mobile thuis account you can see the installatiedatum, if it's not visible then KPN needs to do something first I guess.

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Marcellos 

It normally takes about 2 weeks to get a thuis connection, in case of fiber it could take a bit longer if KPN needs to do anything.

In your T-Mobile thuis account you can see the installatiedatum, if it's not visible then KPN needs to do something first I guess.

Thank you for your annswer Waqqas.

The man who was living here previously also had fiberglass internet but i am not sure from which company.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Ah okay, and when you log on to your T-Mobile account do tou see a installatiedatum yet?

Unfortunately there's same information " bestelling ontvragen ". 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Marcellos, welcome to the Community!

Customer Support has opened up a ticket to our technical department to check what's causing the failed network attempts. Their current processing time is between four to six days. Sorry for the inconvenience!

So finally after around 4 weeks i've received a chance from a great T-mobile to have installation appointment . So one week ago i did it for today on 10 o clock, but ofcourse i still don't have installation package. The man came and said - he can't wait for PostNL so i need to call t-mobile ( good joke ) and make new appointment - he said that he is always in neighbourhood. After 20 minutes package was here but man not anymore. So i called tmobile and they said i will receive new ticket... but not yet because installation is not yet finished in the system..  sorry, what? And now i have to fill another installation appointment and wait another week?

I wish to call this man but number was hidden.  

Why the people who are doing installations can't have installation package with themselve? 

Big comedy, i am going for the popcorn

So now i have received another appointment from guidon and it says it can be monday? It is a joke ? I have to wait another week ? Why he can not come today or tommorow like he said ?

Okay, if there will be no one who will come here to connect it in 48 hours they can come monday and take that package back and i am going to change a provider. 

Okay, finally i did it by myself and everything is working well... 

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

Hi @Marcellos I'm so sorry to hear that you needed to wait that long. We're also depended on the schedules of the technicians from Guidion. Great that you managed to install everything yourself. From our side we can't see that your Internet is in service. When the technician stops by and have installed everything, we get a signal that everything works and the order will be completed. I see that the technician is planned for tomorrow evening. If you're sure that everything works properly, you can call Guidion on 088 - 200 0151 to cancel the appointment. If you still want a check up if everything is installed correctly, Guidion can still come over. It's up to you what you want to do with the appointment.

Reageer