Beantwoord

How to schedule appointment after registering for fiber optic internet

• 25 September 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 635 Bekeken

Hi,

I have registered online for fiber optic internet. Now, How should I schedule an appointment for installation?
I am yet to get keys or my rented apartment and would like to schedule on a very first day, so I have connectivity.

Does any one know English customer care number ?

Thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door TAVL 25 September 2019, 16:30

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Good afternoon @zaidchauhan,

After you register for an internet subscription you will have a 2 week legal notice. After this period you will receive an e-mail or text message to make an appointment with T-Mobile partner Guidion as part of the line activation to your home. If you want to get connected more quickly you may want to give up the 2 week legal notice. You can manage this on your personal T-Mobile Thuis page.

Unfortunately T-Mobile has no specific number for English customers. You can either call the general number. Many of the customer sales representatives can assist you in the English language. Or you can arrange it by someone from webcare on these forums. They read along, and reply within 24 to 48 hours.
Reputatie 1
Hi @zaidchauhan, I see that you have already chosen to skip the reflection time. Great! This means the installation process starts faster! Our fiberglass installation requires a technician as a standard. He will contact you to make an appointment. You don't have to do anything else for this. You will receive your installation package at home a couple days before the agreed installation date. So dont worry, and let us do the work for you! 😉
Hi @zaidchauhan, I see that you have already chosen to skip the reflection time. Great! This means the installation process starts faster! Our fiberglass installation requires a technician as a standard. He will contact you to make an appointment. You don't have to do anything else for this. You will receive your installation package at home a couple days before the agreed installation date. So dont worry, and let us do the work for you! 😉

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
This seems that, it will going to take some time. I am getting keys on 1st October and interested to have working internet from 2nd October. Am I expecting more?
New to Netherlands and just curious why it should take that long for internet connection.

Regards
Reputatie 1
Hi @zaidchauhan, I see that you placed your order on 24 September. We usually need about a month to provide you with services. As @TAVL indicated, this is because you first have 2 weeks to change your mind. Because you have skipped this, the package will be put together and sent to you. This takes a few days.

The technician will also schedule an appointment with you based on his availabilty and your availabilty to come to a date together. To activate your fiber optic line, a technician visits the local exchange for this. Once the line has been activated, the installation package can be installed by the technician. I hope the process is a little bit clearer this way. 😉

We will do everything we can to deliver your services as quickly as possible. But as indicated earlier, this depends on the availability of you and the technician. Indicate immediately what your desired date is as soon as he contacts you!
Good afternoon @zaidchauhan,

After you register for an internet subscription you will have a 2 week legal notice. After this period you will receive an e-mail or text message to make an appointment with T-Mobile partner Guidion as part of the line activation to your home. If you want to get connected more quickly you may want to give up the 2 week legal notice. You can manage this on your personal T-Mobile Thuis page.

Unfortunately T-Mobile has no specific number for English customers. You can either call the general number. Many of the customer sales representatives can assist you in the English language. Or you can arrange it by someone from webcare on these forums. They read along, and reply within 24 to 48 hours.

Hi,

Do you know shortcut (number of keys to press) for IVR to get talk with someone as I can't understand Dutch, I didn't got success trying random inputs on IVR.

Thanks

Reageer