Beantwoord

Instable internet

• 4 November 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 231 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Hello,

I have a problem with the internet connection. it’s been 5 days since the connection is very unstable. Sometimes it is in its normal speed but most of the time it is slow. For a 50mbps/s internet mine is very slow. In fact with the speed test, my debit is between 5 and 20mbps each time showing a different debit in this range. I want this problem to be resolved please. It is very annoying to do work or use internet under such circumstances.

Best, 

Soufiane

icon

Beste antwoord door Gioia van Odido 14 November 2019, 16:03

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge

Hi @soufianez318,

That is not how it should be, I'm going to help you! To be able to estimate your speed properly and find out what is going on, I would like to see a screenshot of a speed test.

Pay attention: - The computer must be wired and we only work with the speed test from speedtest.net.

Make sure the screenshots show the full screen so that I can clearly see the internet connection. Thanks for the effort!

Reputatie 1

Hello @Giola

Thanks for your suggestion but it’s late. By the way, I did use speedtest.net for that. Anyway, I managed to fix the problem one day after I posted in this forum. The problem was from the repeater which was not correctly identifying the internet access point (from the rooter) and since nine days ago my internet is working perfectly normal like it used to before the problem occurred. Thanks god I managed to fix it very fast because otherwise i would have been really upset with not being able to use the internet correctly for this long period of 10 days...

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @soufianez318,

Wow, it’s really awesome that you fixed the issue yourself! Well done! :smile: Sometimes repeaters can’t connect to the Wifi-signal due to an interference in transmittance. Could be anything from a simple household utensil to a barrier caused by a neighboring network. Anyway, glad to hear everything worked out! Maybe you’d like to come work for us. Just kidding (not really kidding though). Have an amazing evening. If there’s anything I can assist you with, please let me know. I’d be more than happy to help. :wink:

Reageer