Beantwoord

Instalation via Wandcontactdoos not working

• 4 November 2020
  • 7 reacties
  • 221 Bekeken

Hi all

I have been in contact with @Brian about my installation but couldn’t share any pictures.
I have two Wandcontactdoos in my flat but the globe lamp does not turn on once I follow the installation instructions.

I have no isra punt in my flat (nor outside)

I have got an appointment with a technician but only on the 17th of November (in 13 days). This can’t happen as with the current situation internet is a must need to work from home.

I hope we can find a quick solution as soon as possible otherwise I will have to cancel and switch to Ziggo (previous renters had it and it worked well).

Thank you for your help

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 6 November 2020, 15:38

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Mickael Gisquet 

Can you open the wall socket on photo 1 and upload a picture of the wiring inside and where is the second wall socket you mentioned?

Hi @Waqqas 

You can find the picture below.
This socket is in the living room when the other one is in the bedroom.

I hope it helps

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Mickael Gisquet

Looks like a internet cable is connected, but where is the cable coming from? Blue and blue/white should also be connected there on the other side.

Doesn't look like the original ISRA btw.

Hello @Waqqas 

I don’t know where the cable is coming from. I can’t find anything in the flat or the entrance stairs.
Is there anything I could do to find the cable?

“Doesn't look like the original ISRA btw.:
Please find a picture of the bedroom wall socket below

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Mickael Gisquet 

The wall socket in the livingroom is the main one I guess.

But finding the original ISRA is important maybe by trying to follow the cable, look from which direction it is coming by taking the socket out.

Otherwise it's better to let the technician have a look.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to locate the main ISRA point of my flat. I have followed the cable but couldn't find anything. Is there a way you can locate in which floor of the building it is located? I know KPN is  able to do that.

Thanks for your help 

Reputatie 7

Hi @Mickael Gisquet  I'm inclined to agree with Waqqas, if it's at all possible you could try following the cable from the wandcontactdoos to see where it goes. In the meantime I've asked for a rescheduling with Guidion since November 17th is quite a ways off. It's no guarantee but if any spot becomes available they will contact you to see if they can come by before the 17th. Apologies for the delay!

Reageer