Beantwoord

Installation of Home T mobile WIFI - Ziggo Old Connection

• 25 September 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 501 Bekeken

HI All,

I just moved into the new apartment in Den Haag where the previous tenant was using Ziggo.

I am attaching few pics of the Ziggo outlet (Braun Telecom POA 01 - UPC) where I want to install my T mobile WIFI. I received few connector in TMObile Box which i received and also check TMobile connection setup webpage showing 3 type of connection but seems nothing like what is installed in my apartment. 
Can you please guide me, as I can’t wait for next 10 days for the technician and get this fixed at the earliest as I work from home these days.

Regards

Kapil 

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 25 September 2020, 11:53

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @kllerkapil 

The pictures of the outlet you are showing is not used by T-Mobile.

Try to look for something like this or something similar in your fusebox, living-room or somewhere else:

It could also be just a telephone cable, the ISRA needs to be repaired then.

Thanks for your reply..but i fear there is no such type connection available in apartment. I checked with Apartment owner also but not available.

whats else can be done now?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

You were able to order a DSL subscription so it should be somewhere I guess,  maybe it needs to be repaired. Then it's better to let a mechanic have a look.

Thanks Waqqas...i have raised complaint with T-Mobile...they saying they will inform KPN to do installation of point for connection...it will again take 1 week minimum :( . thanks for all your support.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Great :)

Hope everything goes well and as planned 👍

Reageer