Beantwoord

Installation package is still not delivered

• 19 October 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 155 Bekeken

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’ve been trying to contact T-Mobile on all forms but it hasn’t been successful. My question is that I am worried because today is supposed to be my installation day for my home internet, but my installation package still hasn’t arrived? How should I proceed? What should I do?

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,

Gabriela Vodenova

icon

Beste antwoord door Cal van Odido 20 October 2020, 16:36

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Gabriela Vodenova, I'm happy to see that you were able to talk to one of my colleagues, who informed you that we need a Dutch phone number to make an appointment to connect the internet line to your house. Hopefully we are able to contact you soon!

Hi!

On Friday I changed my number and then contacted T-Mobile to notify them, so now I guess I am waiting for a call and the tracking code from PostNL right?

Have a nice day! :)

Is it also possible to pick up the package from a T-mobile office, since we need it urgently for school and work?

Have a nice day? :)

Reputatie 7

Hi @Gabriela Vodenova, in this case the grid operator (KPN) will contact you by phone. I suspect that there might be some work that needs to be done to your connection. They will contact you within a few workdays on your new mobile number we sent them.

Reageer