Beantwoord

Internet at home modem HG659

• 17 January 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 312 Bekeken

We have T-mobile internet at home since yesterday and this is being a nightmare. First one day to make the internet work after calling customer services. We were told that there was a huge malfunction in several zip codes. We arrived from work today and internet was working. I had to do the modem setup and after changing password etc I reset the modem. Since then the internet light won’t turn on. WAN light and WiFi light on but no internet. This is a complete disaster. Is there any tip? I will las tomorrow through the T-mobile shop to see if I can cancel the contract if I am not told with a solution first
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 21 January 2019, 16:20

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hi @luispozos, sorry to hear you're having such a rough start! Has your connection been restored over the weekend? If not then send me a private message with your full address, your date of birth and the last four digits of your bankaccount number, then I'll be happy to help!
There is no internet at my house since 2 hours. My house is in Dasseweide Nieuwegein. Can you help?
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
@smilingmaitri Many customers encounter problems with internet at this moment. T-Mobile is working on it to slove it as soon as possible.

Kind regards, Folkert
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Check this special official topic made by T-Mobile official support.

Reageer