Beantwoord

Internet Connection down

• 13 January 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 136 Bekeken

Hello, 

Since today I have no internet connection at all. It used to work perfectly (since August 2020) The Wifi is on (green light for 2.4G and 5G) but no internet. This is very frustrating given the work from home, I tried the entire day to reboot the box (T-50) .. I live in Rotterdam.

Can you please help to understand why it is not working and when I can expect to have internet back again?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 15 January 2021, 13:32

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @cheniounir, I just checked you connection and it would appear we no longer have a connection with the modem. I see that my colleague already sent out an order for a mechanic, we’ll get you online again as quickly as possible! 

Hi Brian,

Thank you for replying. Can the cold weather be the cause? Like the cable deteriorated? 

Or is it related to my neighborhood? 

Rayane 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @cheniounir, that could very well be the case. The technician will check the connection and stabilize it - and of course find the root cause and fix it!

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know how the appointment went and if there's anything we can help you with. Stay safe!

Hi Jason, the technician just came. The problem was solved quickly and internet is back again. The router was connected to line 3 and 4; apparently its better to use 1 and 2. 

Thanks for your consideration,

Rayane 

Reageer