Beantwoord

Internet connection Error (english)

• 19 November 2017
  • 2 reacties
  • 1225 Bekeken

Hello Community,

I have the internet from t-mobile (50mbit/s) now around 1 month at home.
The first 2 weeks the connection worked fine, but now every 2 minutes the internet connection is lost for 1 minutes or a little bit more.

When this happens i have to re-connect my laptop with the wifi, then it works again for maximum 20 minutes.
After the 20 minutes the same error occurs.

This issue happens with my computer or tv too, both connected via cable directly to the HG659.

I did a reset of the HG569 -> no change
I check the internet uptime on the webinterface -> after each connection lost uptime is on 0 again.
this means it's not a issue on my devices.

If i do a speedtest via cable and wifi sometimes its arround 4mbit/s and sometimes 15mbit/s.
-> I booked 50mbit/s.

So it's not possbile for me to play online games (cause of the abort connection every 2 minutes - THE WHOLE DAY)

So i can't use the internet - its a fight to surf, download, watch movies or play games!

sometimes the HG569 page shows after connection error with the message "checking internet conection..."

Somebody please can help, cause im paying money for nothing.

Thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 24 November 2017, 13:09

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hi Xoltec,

that is not supose to happen. usualy this is when there is a problem with the cabeling. can you swap the dsl cable so we are sure that is not the problem ?
please makebsure there is nothing els connected to the thelephone cables exept for the modem.
Reputatie 7
Hi Xoltec, we'll see to solving that right away! As Hidden.nld says, the first step is checking the cables. Make sure to check the cables and that the modem is connected directly to your incoming cable from the connection point. Ports 1 and 2 are suited for your internet connection and ports 3 and 4 are suited for IPTV if you use this. You can also try giving the modem a factory reset. You can do this by pressing the small 'reset' button with something like a paperclip until all the indicators on your modem light up at once. After that the modem will reset and establish a new connection.

If that does not solve the problem then could you post the screenshots of the speedtests of both the wifi and cable connections? And also send me your T-Mobile Thuis customer number, your full address and the last four digits of you bankaccount number through a private message, then I will check your connection remotely!