Beantwoord

internet not working for 3 days (T-mobile Thuis internet)

• 10 June 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 206 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Hello,

Internet started getting slower and slower 3/4 days ago and since two days there is no longer any connections. I request you to kindly fix this issue. All my subscriptions are paid on time so I don't see why this happens. Is it an external problem? because if it is the case it is taking way too long to solve. Please kindly address this matter. This is unbearable.

Best,

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 12 June 2020, 10:15

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @soufianez318 

Do you have a fiber or DSL connection?

Have you tried removing the power from your mediaconverter or modem for a bit?

Reputatie 1

Hello @Waqqas,

Yes, I have a fiber connection and I tried that.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@soufianez318 

Which lights are on on the mediaconverter and is the network cable from the mediaconverter connected to the WAN port of your modem?

Reputatie 1

Hello once again @Waqqas 

It has gotten a little better since I first opened the thread. Connection is back although a bit slower than before 3 or 4 days. I think there was a problem with the amplifier (repeater). Even though it showed signal it was not distributing the internet as good as before. I reset the access point between the amplifier and the modem. It is better relatively. I will also keep resetting the modem also every now and then so it might probably go back. I guess the problem is internal and not really has to do with the overall network. Thank you for your help 

Reputatie 1

The problem has returned once again.

Can someone from T-mobile respond and fix that???

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @soufianez318, I immediately checked your connection and it doesn't appear to be disrupted currently. It it just the Wifi that seems to fail to connect, or does your wired ethernet-connection falter as well? Which repeater/access point are you using? It seems to disrupt the line. No worries though, nothing that can't be fixed! 😎

Check which lights are on on the modem. Does WAN or Internet not light up? Then disconnect the modem from the power for 10 seconds by unplugging the power cord. - Is it about Internet and is the WLAN light not on? Then press the button "WLAN / WPS / Wireless / wifi" until the light comes on. - Are the lights on, but you are not connected? Then connect your computer directly to the modem with an internet cable on port 1 or 2 of the modem. If you have a Zyxel modem, it doesn't matter which port you connect the computer to. Does it still not work after this? Then follow this link: https://thuisservice.t-mobile.nl/internet-en-email/wel-wifi-geen-internet. This allows you to solve common problems. Hope this helps!

Reageer