Beantwoord

internet or modem probleem

• is een Top Poster
  • 6 reacties
in past 3 days my internet reconnected every 2 or 3 hours, i dont know my modem has problem or the internet line and what can i do?
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 18 July 2019, 12:12

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Good afternoon @Nader,

Welcome to the T-Mobile community. What steps did you take to resolve the problem yourself? It helpt to determine if the problem is related to your internal network, router of the line.

• Did you restart the modem and if applicable the media convertor as well (FttH)?
  • Did you do a total reset of the modem?
  • Did the problem occur when using the internet by WIFI, cable or both?
  • Did the modem restart itself?
Glad to see your answers so we can think along with you.
hi,
yes i restarted modem two times,and yes the problem occurs in both way and modem restart itself so i must wait for 1 or 2 min for reconneting to internet again or watching TV.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Did you do a total reset of the modem as well? You may do this a the back of the modem with a small needle into the notch.
Ok i do it now.
Unfortunately after 3 hour it is same.
Reputatie 7
Hi @Nader, I checked your connection and there seems to be something wrong with the modem. Have you tried reconnecting the modem and the cable to the connection point (ISRA)? If that doesn't work then could you tell me which lights are still active on the modem? Then I will see to sending a mechanic over!
H

i, here is a photo of the active lamp on my modem

Reputatie 7
Hi @Nader,

I see you contacted our customer support and our technical team has your connection under investigation. We'll inform you by e-mail on the progress. Fingers crossed!
Unfortunately after 8 days i did not receive any contact for my problem and it went worst and in last 2 days my internet disconnects every minute.

Reageer